• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Men Without a Country For Farinelli's Jeans Thread

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
anyone?

Does it really matter. Is one name or the other going to prevent you from buying

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Awwwww

Damn you deuce! ninjaing your way in here like that

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
everyone knows i buy anything and everything

i am just curious cuz its been different in several posts: MWaC vs MWoC

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer: MwoCfF

EDIT: These look really really good, Mauro another nice job. Just as with the CvF thread, I will be one of the patient ones waiting for the measurements and size evaluations to be posted before I decide on a size (if budget allows) so I will do my part to limit the cluster F the CvF thread casued. Nice work.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would imagine that since this is a "low mid-rise" jean, and a slim cut at that, sizing down could get dicey for the unadventurous.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ they aren't that low ...lol

example -

A size 33 has an 11 inch rise including waistband.

The CvF thread didn't get marsupialed until the grundleholes appeared. However we have seen 2 samples before viewing production and I meet with "MWoC" a few times since.
Now the odds of anyone getting a bunk jean are 1% of the total.
"MWoC" is a nazi with detail and production so I don't think there will be an issue.

The only wild card is some "Jackass" makes something up or something and I am sure his/her/its dumbass will be banned by the powers that be.

Tote holders will be receiving a code shortly . Then tote holders may fire at will upon receiving the code.
Best,
Mauro

PS- TTS if you do want to suffer I suppose you can size down one and I would imagine the jean to stretch.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok.

Nathan, Payman , and I have decided that tote holders have tonight , tomorrow, and Saturday afternoon to suck up whatever they want.

Everyone else your code will be posted on this thread saturday afternoon and you can have at it!

Thank you for the support and the kinds words you have said to " MWoC" I have spokento him and he is excited. More to follow Saturday!

mpcec

Reaction score
These looks great, wasn't feeling the selvage coin pocket at first but it's growing one me. Hopefully future runs will have longer inseams.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ what is your inseam???? the shortest inseam is 33 and the longest is almost 36.

TOTE HOLDERS YOUR CODE HAS BEEN SENT!!!!!

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ what is your inseam???? the shortest inseam is 33 and the longest is almost 36.

TOTE HOLDERS YOUR CODE HAS BEEN SENT!!!!!

haven't gotten yet. are measurements up or.....ah ******* i'll go in blind

mpcec

Reaction score
Mauro I think I would optimally need a 36" inseam, and I'd be a 32" waist.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^damn you have some long ass legs!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads