• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Men Without a Country For Farinelli's Jeans Thread

MortyGras

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
no idea ... maybe some of use who frequent both forums mentioned it.

i was just saying in general that people on here are much more "cordial" when it comes to rules and dates etc concerning contests. people over on SUFU are much more anal and hardcore

You are right. We just love hardcore anal!
bounce2.gif

Geste

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
rkd is never going to win a contest

lol sad ... i have way too many jeans and am in way too many contests. and all i do is sit in class
frown.gif

+1 - I sit on my "--ass" most of the time wearing mine also.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Geste
+1 - I sit on my "--ass" most of the time wearing mine also.

+2. Maybe we need stationary bikes to simulate the activities of the hardcore wearers of the forum?

Geste

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
+2. Maybe we need stationary bikes to simulate the activities of the hardcore wearers of the forum?

LOL!!! That's a f**king gudz idea!! - or - maybe mauro can invite us to the "farm" for a week then we'll be sure to win hands down!!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
lol stationary bikes haha ... maybe theres a cheap one off of craigs
Stationary bikes are a lot like banging whores with condoms: sure, it's the same mechanical act but what the **** is the point?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Geste
LOL!!! That's a f**king gudz idea!! - or - maybe mauro can invite us to the "farm" for a week then we'll be sure to win hands down!!
Ah the farm. Not bad, not bad at all. Worker Americana and cowshit fades!
Originally Posted by whodini
Stationary bikes are a lot like banging whores with condoms: sure, it's the same mechanical act but what the **** is the point?
To prevent spreading your STD to said whore?

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini

Gosh, I hate stationary bikes, and I HATE condoms.

you said it.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
we have the MWoC jeans at the flea market pop up store if any NYC'ers want to givee them a whirl.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i washed mine to get shrinkage out of the way. the inseam shortened up a good bit and the legs are a little slimmer now. it cured my assumption that a hem would be needed. they're stiffer/crunchier now. it's pretty much the same experience i had with washing the CvF except the inseam didn't shrink as much. before:
IMG_0563.jpg
after:
IMG_0569.jpg
IMG_0571.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads