• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Leather Artisans Appreciation Thread

airjordan023

Reaction score
I highly recommend emailing Scott. He'll work with you and make sure u're happy with your product. Give it a shot. Mine came up to around $240 shipped.. amazing work

K2793

Reaction score
I'm going to make a FS thread, but just wanted to post here first and see if anyone might be interested. I'm selling a corter skinny belt size 30. Brand new, I have just decided I don't want to work on a natural leather belt right now. I just want my money back, please hit me up if you want it!

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tanner Goods, a sample evolution

2hmmq11.jpg

Clockwise from top left: Danner Mountain Light Lownsdale, 3sixteen Heavyweight 13oz Golden belt, Saddle Tan Single Wrap bracelet, Bifold and Key Lanyard

ws0hzc.jpg

Various belts from our craftpeople

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
I just want to echo what everyone is saying about Unlucky aka Scott. He is the best. Period. I have gotten belts from him and they are unbelievable, going to get a wallet soon and then on to a bag at some point. He is great with customer service answering questions and helping out. Not to mention he helped me out with an order even though I made a mistake (self acknowledged) but he still worked with me to get it taken care of. I could not recommend him highly enough, and his stuff is super quality as well...

Celticleather

Reaction score
Apologies to anyone who has been trying to contact me about Quercus Belts. The unexpected and unannounced closure of my website hosting company has caused some problems, but I'm now up and running again at www.celticleather.co.uk.

Terry Dear

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Twin Clutch (as I dubbed it) made by Unlucky!
As I told him, Im super happy with everything about the project. The leather, hardware (riri zips), size and weight are all perfect.
thanks!

alexanduh

Reaction score
^ hey thats pretty nice. how much did that cost you?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
200 shipped to canada.

fits a bunch of stuff: ipad, wallet, keys book, moleskine, pens etc..

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads