• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have a Doyle in size 42, olive duck canvas I picked up in December. I haven't worn it because I never got around to having the sleeves shortened. But really, it's too small for me in the chest and back. If anyone is interested in taking it off my hands, PM me and we'll make a deal.

And I’m happy to provide pics if requested.

Zassiliss

Reaction score
I have a pair of the gunmetal museum calf combat boots that I've worn 2-3 times before realizing that the last isn't for me.

If anyone is interested, PM me!

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Size 32 olive green EZ Pants from the first run for sale.

No tags, but the previous owner washed them once, and wore them once or twice at most - he may not have even worn them out of the house! (@K. Nights can elaborate/correct me if he so wishes.) I only tried them on once. And yes, the belt is included!

Asking $115 + $10 shipping to Canada and the USA, so $125 shipped. OBO applies - feel free to send offers. International buyers, I can give you a shipping quote if you're interested.

IMG_20180628_181211-01.png

IMG_20180628_181244-01.png

Epaulet olive green belted EZ Pant (side).jpg

Epaulet olive green belted EZ Pant.jpg

Last edited:

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And since I accidentally double posted, I might as well bump this up.

If you ever wished Epaulet made tennis trainers in sizes smaller than an 8 (without sending an e-mail to Mike to place a special order), you may be in luck: I have a pair of Size 7.5 Epaulet low tennis trainers in the Saddle (brown) colourway for sale.

They fit true to US shoe size. They have been worn: please judge the pictures for yourself to gauge whether the condition is to your satisfaction. They have been polished with Saphir.

I will be shipping from Canada. I am asking $80 shipped, but feel free to send me reasonable offers. The original (dented) box and two Epaulet dustbags will be included. I'm open to answering any questions or taking additional photos.

Last edited:

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still have a size 40 Nairobi stripe Doyle for sale, unworn. Asking $165 plus shipping. Paid 195.

Also. Available is the sz 40 pacific blue coastline cardigan, worn once last winter. Also looking for $165 plus shipping

20180702_203308.jpg

20180702_203331.jpg

20180702_203301.jpg

Last edited:

Creasy729

Reaction score
Hey there! Just got a new Sapphire Sashiko Doyle from the recent preorder that I'm looking to move, on account of the fact that I messed up sizing. My Doyle is size 46, which is not a stock size. Measurements are here.

I got a discount by pre-ordering, and to further incentivize buyers, I'll move it for $215 (shipping included). Contact me by PM. Willing to send my ebay seller information if you want to check my reliability.

Sudonihm

Reaction score
I have a Size 40 Indigo Dyed Sashiko Doyle that I'm looking to move (fits more like a 38/39). Worn lightly a few times, unwashed. It's heavier than I thought it'd be - perfect for fall/winter. Asking $180 shipped within the CONUS.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
* SOLD * For sale is an EPLA long sleeve Henley in black (size XL). Epaulet made the best henleys for the money. I bought this one before I realized I fit the size L better.

Offering Price: $29 shipped within CONUS (International shipping extra at cost).
Size XL (fits TTS)
P2P: 23.5"; shoulder: raglan
MiUSA, 100% cotton
Washed twice in cold water and hang dried.
IMG_3808.JPG
IMG_3809.JPG

Last edited:

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed these from @stevenkmason a week ago, and unfortunately they're smaller than I expected. I think they're closer to a 39 and I was intending on letting them out to a 41 - I don't think there's enough there to do it.

s-l1600.jpg

If you're a 38 - 40, please inquire! Offered for the same $70 I paid.
I've been traveling for a while, so bump!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads