• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I like it ... on other people ... who pose for pictures on the Internet. We'll see how much I like it when I'm taking my 2-year-old daughter for a walk on a Saturday morning.

@Gerry Nelson, I know that you have this coat. Any head turning that you've noticed from onlookers when you go out in public with this thing on your back?

I always think they will but I've never had a comment. People have actually commented more on my indigo cord chore coat than on this.

vida

Reaction score
inTroyspection-
Dude, wear the hell out of that jacket while being a great dad to your daughter! There is so much of Drake’s clothing that I love but am too “cautious“ to wear...admire guys who just go with it!!

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another idea for styling the red jacket:
Screenshot_20200321-172240_Instagram-02.jpeg

inTROYspection

Reaction score
Another idea for styling the red jacket:
View attachment 1358645

Yeah, in most of the styling pics I’ve seen, the coat looks best with a navy knit underneath and a pair of lighter wash or even cream denim. Sneakers make the look even more casual, though I think I’d personally go with a pair of chukkas most of the time.

Side note, what is it about the dude pictured that enables him to pull off almost anything? If I just saw a headshot of this guy, I would never imagine him wearing something like he is in this picture ... but it seems to work for him.

Reaction score
All recent rugby shirts have Made in Portugal label.

Do you happen to know the factory where this is made? Sunspel also has many products with a Made In Portugal label all coming from the same factory.

acconrad

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Drake's cashmere cardigan. The size says XXL (23" pit-to-pit) which sounds like Kent Wang sizing. Is that accurate? I'm normally a 44R in a sportcoat, but have seen around here that folks often size up on their knitwear.

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a bunch of Drake's stuff at 50% off at Liberty of London. Nothing I needed, but there are some solid linen ties along with some more whimsical SS stuff

Jason Kadushin

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Drake's cashmere cardigan. The size says XXL (23" pit-to-pit) which sounds like Kent Wang sizing. Is that accurate? I'm normally a 44R in a sportcoat, but have seen around here that folks often size up on their knitwear.
I normally wear a 42R (sometimes 43R if it can be found) and ordered a 46 in the cardigan. the 44 was way too tight (especially over say a button down) and also a little short (I'm 6'2").

acconrad

Reaction score
I normally wear a 42R (sometimes 43R if it can be found) and ordered a 46 in the cardigan. the 44 was way too tight (especially over say a button down) and also a little short (I'm 6'2").

Perfect! Thank you, then I definitely feel very good about this.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some good deals on Drake's stuff over at Cavour. Picked up one of the awning stripe linen shirts for $133, they are still $355 on the Drake's site I believe. (I was inspired bu pics of Gus wearing his) Some nice ties and pocket squares and scarfs also.

If anyone sees any good deals on their Crosby chukkas please pass it along!

Reaction score
Some good deals on Drake's stuff over at Cavour. Picked up one of the awning stripe linen shirts for $133, they are still $355 on the Drake's site I believe. (I was inspired bu pics of Gus wearing his) Some nice ties and pocket squares and scarfs also.

If anyone sees any good deals on their Crosby chukkas please pass it along!

Great catch and Cavour is a very nice site to support in times like these. However, how come they‘re that much cheaper than on the Drake‘s site? Bit surprised to be honest.

TokenMao

Reaction score
Great catch and Cavour is a very nice site to support in times like these. However, how come they‘re that much cheaper than on the Drake‘s site? Bit surprised to be honest.

Cavour automatically deducts VAT whereas Drakes doesn't do that for the US site (even on orders under $800). But yeah the stuff on Cavour is great, I really like the swim trunks and it looks like they're not on Drake's own website yet?

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know makes the cotton sleeveless cardigansbfoe Drakes? I think William Lockie makes the wool ones, but I'm unsure about the cotton

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads