• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bingale

Reaction score
you should focus more on how they feel width-wise - does it feel like you could size down with respect to that?

cp's fit long and narrow, so it's not completely unheard of to have space in the front

Thanks for the reply back.

Should of mentioned I had a pair that was a size down. Length was good but cause of my wide feet felt uncomfortable if i wore all day around the ball of my feet, so opted to go up a size.. width wise alot better no uncomfiness but wasn't sure if they are too big now. Don't want clown feet. Normally a US9 in Nikes. My CPs are 41

Maybe balls are better suited for me?

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you're a true us 9, then a 41 (i.e. one size down) sounds like the right size and what most people would've recommended

-

what is worth mentioning, though, is that these shoes aren't for everybody's feet

you'll have to weigh how much the extra length bothers you vs. how much you like how they look for yourself

Bingale

Reaction score
if you're a true us 9, then a 41 (i.e. one size down) sounds like the right size and what most people would've recommended

-

what is worth mentioning, though, is that these shoes aren't for everybody's feet

you'll have to weigh how much the extra length bothers you vs. how much you like how they look for yourself

Yeah true 9. 8.5 is too tight.

So most ppl size 1 down from normal shoes, not 2?

Good point. Something to consider next time. Appreciate the advice. Next pair might have to be the bballs.. I like the 1842 one. Thanks again

Reaction score
Hi! Is the bball lows model 2155 fits the same size as the achilles? Im a 42 BTW on achilles. Appreciate the feedback.
1588588465552.png

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Margom soles alone doesn’t say much about shoe size. Even some of the CP models fit larger than others. A lot of brands uses Margom soles in nowadays. For example sz 41 in original leather Achilles lows are too long for me, 41 in newer bball models fits just fine. Always try when possible or make sure that you can return them when buying online.

I prefer older super achilles low models that fits me better and the quality is just amazing. These are pretty hard to find. I have both white with black inner and eyelets and white with navy inner w/o eyelets.

SPARuGE.png

vd2SnKo.png
have been looking for these for AGES.........where'd you get them?

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anyone sees grey suede (grey suede upper, grey sole) CP achilles on sale, please let me know

Last edited:

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got myself a pair of 40 cp achilles. Im usually a us size 8.
hoping that breaking in will fix my problem. Left foot fits great right foot theres quite a bit of pain. I guess i have some sort of bunion on that foot near my little toe. Rip.
Probably coulda went 41 but maybe woulda been to sloppy

how much different do these fit after break in? Would it be worth it to go to a cobler to stretch the right shoe so my fat ass foot fits better ?

anyway the shoe is clean as hell i love it. Hoping i can wear them pain free soon.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah one more thing. Any cp models fit a bit wider ?? Maybe next year ill grab something else. :).

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocutene