• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

djan

Reaction score
I'm a solid 41 in Achilles. Older BBalls I'm 40 and newer BBalls a 41.

I bought a pair of Tennis Pro in a 41. Great looking shoe that I really wanted to keep but they were just too small for me.

I took out the inner sole and it's super deep like an Air Max sole. I tried replacing with a normal depth BBall inner sole and the shoe felt like an okay fit but like I was defeating the purpose of the shoe. This Tennis Pro *feels* like a padded sports shoe and the slimmer sole felt like my foot was sitting too low in the shoe.

I wore them around my very clean apartment a couple of times for ten minutes but had to decide they were too small. I wanted to try a pair of 42s but I couldn't get the same deal.

Maybe the shoe just didn't suit my foot or what I was expecting from a pair of CPs.

But I'm going to be amazed if a pair of 40s fits you.
Are you sure about the newer bball models? I tried 2194 (nubuck bball low from ss19) and they were smaller than achilles. Was about to order 2193 (bball low in white from ss19) but if they run like 2194 I'd need to size up from my achilles size. Those new bballs felt so tight and narrow without sizing down.

jamaican

Reaction score
does anyone know when the AW 2019 Achilles bball or full court premium high shoes are due to drop? Anyone have photos?

Bingale

Reaction score
Hi guys. Can anyone tell me if the Achilles Low Summer Edition 2066 is the same sizing as the Achilles Low 1528? Or should I go up or down a size?
Thankyou

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.