• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Return them if you are concerned they are fake. Nobody here is in a position to give you complete confidence that they are authentic.

djan

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of 2194 bball lows in grey nubuck. Does anyone know how these ss19 nubuck bballs fit or got any experience with this model?

andrewjoo7

Reaction score
someone please tell me what size to get for the Chelsea Boots.. im a size US11.5 for all my sneakers.. been hearing mixed shit some people saying size down, some people saying TTS, this shit is confusing cause im a half size.. what size should I get for them Chelseas

Deceive

Reaction score
someone please tell me what size to get for the Chelsea Boots.. im a size US11.5 for all my sneakers.. been hearing mixed shit some people saying size down, some people saying TTS, this shit is confusing cause im a half size.. what size should I get for them Chelseas
Get a 44, I’m TTS 10.5 and 43 fits me perfectly

Deceive

Reaction score
thanks, is there any truth that the newer models have different sizing? its confusing,
I have one pair from 2017 and another from 2018, sizing is consistent between the two - can't comment on models older/newer than that

Dafunkymonky

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the gold letter serial fading over time? I have a pair of Chelseas that I purchased in Jan 2019, only wore it a dozen times and the gold serial has completely faded away.image.jpg

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.