• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had a bottle of cbs with some roast chicken, honey glazed baby carrots, and artichokes last night. Cbs is really really tasty but tbh I'm not sure if I'd stand in line or drive 2 hours for it. If all I had to do was take a ticket and chill in the upstairs cafe like yesterday I'd do it.

My girl didn't like the coffee note so I drank most of it. Also whoever said blushing monk was better than cbs even though they're totally different I see what you mean. They're both super tasty and drinkable but the monk is less cumbersome to buy

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^that was me. i think i've had so many stouts and not enough fruit beers, that it was just a welcome change.

searching for CBS has completely turned me off the beer world. if it is not at my go-to store a mile from my house, *******. they got fucked on CBS. they were expecting 2 cases and got 3 bottles. awesome. so 21 people were extremely pissed off, me included. i was on 6 lists and have zero bottles. 3 stores didn't get their allotment, 2 decided to do lotteries because they had 1 case and 80-100 people were on it and 1 decided to charge $55+tax/bottle so i told them to **** off and i notified Founder's of gouging, which their CEO wrote a big note on their website about.

Last edited:

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow I kinda regret waiting in line to buy CBS. I had mine and it was hard to drink it all. If it where aged for a few years it would be good but not fresh. Way to boozy.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow I kinda regret waiting in line to buy CBS. I had mine and it was hard to drink it all. If it where aged for a few years it would be good but not fresh. Way to boozy.

Oh really??? Then you might as well buy a 4-pk KBS and you wasted your time. The whole point of CBS is that it's aged in maple bourbon barrels, if you age this beer you wind up losing all the maple and even the bourbon notes as well. You are then left with a less than stellar bomber of KBS that you overpaid for, I've had it numerous times on draft and the best it's ever been was fresh out the bottle last weekend...

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Why the hate? I am surprised he even found any Black Gold still sitting on the shelf! It's pretty tasty...

No hate. I got nothing but love for ya baby. Just gotta get as much as I can. You have way more access and connections to this **** than I do.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone recommend me a beer that is better than Shiner (in the same class).

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Will report back if I can find it.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Love dead guy but its quite hoppier than traditional ones. Aass is good and Sam Adams winter lager is not bad

Bond111

Reaction score
Cracked open a Ten Fidy on sunday morning about 10am, thanks to Rambo and his lovely beers he sent me. It was so smooth and chocolately roast flavor. Glad I have 2 more to enjoy. I might be needing more. Outstanding RIS, this is a great beer if anyone hasn't had the opportunity to try it yet, do so quickly.
tenfidy.jpg

Last night I tried Sierra Nevada's Northern Hemisphere Wet Hop Ale. Again, an amazing beer. I enjoyed their Southern, but I think the wet hops is what really sets it apart from the other. This was nice and fresh, as my local spot got it on Thursday. I think I will have to go and get a few more. Makes me wish I had other fresh wet hop ales to try to compare. Anyone know when they release their "Hoptimum?"
NorthernHemi.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads