• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, the poll is now up (at last) in the Friday Challenge 'Spring Jackets' - vote now!

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Inspector neck to neck with EFV! (7-7) Let's vote strategically here so we get a fun challenge next week ;)

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Still time to vote. At least four from our little group up against some CM giants!
The Inspector neck to neck with EFV! (7-7) Let's vote strategically here so we get a fun challenge next week ;)
Well guys thanks for your support (that didn't sound at all as a claque to me - that TBH i don't think i needed), and for the votes.

I will try to find a topic that could interest the MtS -TLGO crowd for the next challenge.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
New Challenge is up

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well guys thanks for your support (that didn't sound at all as a claque to me - that TBH i don't think i needed), and for the votes.

I will try to find a topic that could interest the MtS -TLGO crowd for the next challenge.
Well done again, Monsieur!

Thanks for my votes, gentlemen. To finish in that position in such esteemed company is a nice surprise.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found a new Uniqlo outlet in the Spitalfields area of London, on the fringes of the City. It is ideally located for me, being only a few minutes' walk from Liverpool Street station.

They seemed to have all the examples of the Uniqlo EG collaboration. In the end, I was not sure about the open neck of the model @Clouseau bought and went with this one in olive 'dry pique' - closer in cut and style to the polos I would normally wear. I bought a medium, which is cut far more generously than my only other Qlo polo, but not too baggy:

View attachment 1188498
Same color as the SM polo. Hmm...

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
The entry deadline for the Friday Challenge has been extended to July 4th.
Would be good to have more participants from our group.
Some interesting outfits so far.

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The entry deadline for the Friday Challenge has been extended to July 4th.
Would be good to have more participants from our group.
Some interesting outfits so far.
Yes, good entries so far. I certainly hope to participate - thanks for extending the deadline, Monsieur.

covskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thrilling news, I have officially gone off POW. I just can't face wearing my POW trousered 'Black Lounge' to a wedding this weekend, too busy, so I'm wearing my grey suit trousers instead. I don't care if I look like I'm wearing a mismatched suit, etc - I shall be looking good.

IMG_20190620_142757.jpg

Regarding the tie, I have of course checked if it is gayers week where I am going and it isn't

Last edited:

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thrilling news, I have officially gone off POW. I just can't face wearing my POW trousered 'Black Lounge' to a wedding this weekend, too busy, so I'm wearing my grey suit trousers instead. I don't care if I look like I'm wearing a mismatched suit, etc - I shall be looking good.

View attachment 1194987

Regarding the tie, I have of course checked if it is gayers week where I am going and it isn't
It's a perfectly good school that topped the rankings for quite a while. Nothing to be ashamed of. Better than the village one that forces its students to wear tails.

covskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a perfectly good school that topped the rankings for quite a while. Nothing to be ashamed of. Better than the village one that forces its students to wear tails.
Haha, someone else can wear one of the three ties I could wear but never have.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.