• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

guitarcade

Reaction score
SB tuxedo from Gordon Yao.
I did it as a CMT.
Tuxedo shirt was fresh out of the pack from Kamakura and hence not pressed.
35FCCBAC-C682-4C50-8604-53A4E3455C42.jpeg

Last edited:

guitarcade

Reaction score
I have replied you via PM. Its a really decent price for the quality of work.

I’ve found some photos of his unfinished suits when I was there

9FD110C4-3260-4AF0-84D0-499F3EBB0331.jpeg
CF99DF45-01DA-48D9-BED4-9B2631DB3965.jpeg
F2A77833-C9B7-44DC-A8A6-AF327FA607A7.jpeg

Last edited:

Fanthom

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Peter Lee (Lee Baron) is still operational? I haven't been in contact with them since before the pandemic. Not getting replies to e-mails now.

kolecho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Peter Lee (Lee Baron) is still operational? I haven't been in contact with them since before the pandemic. Not getting replies to e-mails now.

Peter passed away, sadly. Not sure if anyone took over. Maybe his assistant, Singh.

Fanthom

Reaction score
Peter passed away, sadly. Not sure if anyone took over. Maybe his assistant, Singh.
Thank you for letting me know. I am very sad to hear that. I liked him very much. Even if someone has taken over that won't be the same.

Doctor NV

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post. I have LP and Solbiati fabric for sport coat. I am wondering what tailors would you guys recommend? I saw raja fashion bespoke has lots of good reviews on Google. I would be there on Monday.

Thanks

Prime

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post. I have LP and Solbiati fabric for sport coat. I am wondering what tailors would you guys recommend? I saw raja fashion bespoke has lots of good reviews on Google. I would be there on Monday.

Thanks

So you’ve decided to go Raja Fashion on Monday? Or you’re undecided and seeking for other alternatives?

Doctor NV

Reaction score
I spoke with them and they seems nice. But I have 3 jackets to tailor so I am thinking should I try them for all or just one.

Prime

Reaction score
I’ll probably not put all eggs in the same basket. Also think whether you want different styles/cut for each jacket. Different tailors have different house cuts.

Eucris

Reaction score
I found my answers on Google and based on it I made an appointment, but here folks guide better and understand better than someone on Google.
I would suggest that you discard your choice and start afresh, otherwise you are bound to get expensive rags.

Have you read the contents of this forum? You must never rush these things, research is key!

What is your budget and what are you looking for?

Doctor NV

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. I am looking for a full canvas sport coat. I already bought a fabric. I have a one fabric from Loro Piana it’s wool and linen mix. I have two other fabric linen mix from Solbiati. Yes, I have read the content on this specific thread for last 2 years. My budget is approx $400 for tailoring as I already have a fabric. I appreciate your help!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads