• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The high end Chinese Shoe Thread

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
quad material double monk with camo patina finish is coming your way sir!
Yeah I would be in that situation where I'd be smiling thinking, I got this. Go on to think, let's not think of quad materials and patinas. My Chinese words on the otherhand come out as, "Let's think of what quad materials we'd use and in what patinas".

bernoulli

Reaction score
Subtle like a punch in the stomach. I have my share of classic stuff. It is fun to branch out.

Apparently, Bcoll does not have that many shoes. Come on man, museum red is there for the taking.

Those are subtle. @BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes will just think they’re tan.
I think those are red. Although, my confidence in differentiating reds was shattered yesterday when I thought a Color 8 shoe was actually museum red. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Subtle like a punch in the stomach. I have my share of classic stuff. It is fun to branch out.

Apparently, Bcoll does not have that many shoes. Come on man, museum red is there for the taking.
I meant the molting. For our resident color blind guy the museum is more subtle than a lot of museum. Works well.

bernoulli

Reaction score
It is a cloudy patina, not a museum calf per se. I do agree it works well but unfortunately, the fit is far from what I had in mind when I commissioned it. Alas, such is life.

I meant the molting. For our resident color blind guy the museum is more subtle than a lot of museum. Works well.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Branching out for me means a Color 8.
I'm not opposed to a key fob in museum red.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.