1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Art of Sitting - upr_crust vs Seajen - Fit Battle

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StyleforumRobot, Jun 6, 2013.

Who wins?

1. upr_crust

71 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. Seajen

64 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. goodlensboy

goodlensboy Senior member

Cool

2. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

Sorry Seajen, but it's Crusty by a mile. (I do see that I have a minority view on this subject.)

3. SeaJen

SeaJen Senior member

You'll hear no argument from me. I'm shocked at the voting, personally.

4. upr_crust

upr_crust Senior member

From Styleforumrobot's point of view, the voting for one candidate or another isn't as important as the number of votes cast, and I would like to think, in that sense, that this has been a very successful fit battle - lots of interest in the expression of views.

As to the vote counts themselves, I've done better in this voting event than any other, and the comments have been very kind, so, for that, I am happy.

5. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

Crusty, both your manner of dress and they way you conduct yourself on the forum set a very good example. Great attitude.

2 people like this.
  6. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

crusty. because he is a sweetheart.

7. upr_crust

upr_crust Senior member

I was wondering when someone was going to make an asinine remark - now I know, and who more appropriate than you, NORE.

For the record, my moobs are at least a B cup, and the pose came about in part because Vox couldn't stand the sight of my chastely detumescence when I would sit on the chair and take photos straight on, hence the Crusty Crouch.

3 people like this.
  8. goodlensboy

goodlensboy Senior member

9. sugarbutch

sugarbutch Senior member Dubiously Honored

I can see that this poll will end in heartbreak, just like the Pie vs. Cake poll.

SeƱor Crust has my vote.

2 people like this.
  10. Maximator

Maximator Senior member

I really wanted to make the poll even, but couldn't. I know it's considered some kind of stylish to wear such shoes without socks, but to me it just looks like someone was in a hurry to get dressed and forgot the socks.

Therefore, my vote goes to Mr. Crust.

11. Zauberer

Zauberer Member

Upr_Crust's suit falls a bit short. It needs question marks sewn on it. Also, wearing a bandit mask with the ensemble would be a sartorial coup.

Going out and pulling a caper, however, is completely out of the question. Especially in a sitting competition. I once sat for 486 1/2 straight days dressed like Mr. Freeze so I know of which I speak.

12. Maximator

Maximator Senior member

@ Mr. Crust Damn, even when you're completely unplugged you dress better than me. *Hangs head in shame*

13. upr_crust

upr_crust Senior member

I am sure that's entirely untrue, but thank you for the compliment, in any case.

FWIW, I have no idea as to how I came from behind in the voting, but thank you all for the support.