• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

EPZM... boom!

**** yeah boys. I've been playing EPZM for a while. 70% up in a day. Ha ha. I just made a ton of dough.

Not to mention my 2nd largest position PCYC up 20% today!!

Best market day I might have ever had.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Make that 74% !!!

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean 78%

Wow, what a move

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoops make that 82% up today

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Make that 74% !!!

I mean 78%

Wow, what a move

Whoops make that 82% up today

Nice going! Hope it continues to skyrocket for you guys. How'd you hear about EPZM? It wasn't even on my radar...

But I did pick up some CTL, PXD and SLW today... who's coming along with me for the ride? :slayer:

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In general though think most helpful stuff is like the Baker avenue market sentiment email as it provides quick and clear info that has usually been pretty spot on for me at least

Cool - thanks for the tip. Just signed up for their weekly market sentiment update: http://www.bakerave.com/blog

I need an edge.

Last edited:

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice going! Hope it continues to skyrocket for you guys. How'd you hear about EPZM? It wasn't even on my radar...

i started watching it when IDFNL mentioned it last summer in this thread. when it dropped to $20 or so i picked a few up.

Last edited:

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i started watching it when IDFNL mentioned it last summer in this thread. when it dropped to $20 or so i picked a few up.

Nice! That IDFNL really knows his stuff.

So you can make money following this thread!

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You lucky *****.

This is skill, baby.

With a move like this, it should test its all time high of 45 and change. Before that it should take at least one step back, in which case it may be a moment to jump in. This is the best day trade stock I've ever found, great early stage story, and it trades at a super low volume of 220k shares a day so anyone moving in for a position sends the price strait up (or down... I had to put some serious coin down to climb out of that 40% drop).

Nice! That IDFNL really knows his stuff.

Ha ha, I wish.

Honestly dude, today has been the biggest one day gain I've ever had. Even bigger than the overnight when I was deep in AAPL and it jumped 50 points in a day. Or when GOOG was reporting those unbelievable quarters way back. 2 of my top 5 holdings (PCYC is the other) had huge moves in a single day, FB was up, Potbelly, Mastercard, everything basically. Wow.

**** man, you made some substantial bets there. You got a much better price on PXD than I did. I'm in at over 200.

Last edited:

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

**** man, you made some substantial bets there. You got a much better price on PXD than I did. I'm in at over 200.

Well its 2016-2018 price projection high is 250, so... just hold on to it.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone nibbling at TWTR in the 58's?

I'm about to grab a few more shares.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone nibbling at TWTR in the 58's?

I'm about to grab a few more shares.

Nope - not touching Twitter...

Jim Cramer said last night that you should SELL SELL SELL your EPZM!!!

It's not one of the Four Horsemen of Biotech ($BIIB, $CELG, $GILD and $REGN):

Here's a screenshot from the other day for your trophy room:

You better lock that in!

Last edited:

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey what happened!

I thought your question was good... you gotta look at the numbers and data points yourself and form your own conclusions - not just rely on what other people say.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads