• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk

chicken

Reaction score
what do you mean "starting to?"

there's nothing too great about this thread to begin with, other than the hospitality we receive from SF for even letting us ***** here.

the_end_homer.jpg

sybaritical

Reaction score
There's absolutely no change to my attitude or approach when I post here and the only noticeable difference to be discerned between the two forums is that Style forum is more sophisticated and cerebral rather than low brow and entertaining. And yes, some would call me an aging man, but I leave the dressing up in costumes to high school kids and university students.

landho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sybaritical
There's absolutely no change to my attitude or approach when I post here and the only noticeable difference to be discerned between the two forums is that Style forum is more sophisticated and cerebral rather than low brow and entertaining.

And yes, some would call me an aging man, but I leave the dressing up in costumes to high school kids and university students.

I do feel a bit old sometimes to be posting in SuFu, but the frenetic pace and the anything-goes environment of SuFu is something that is missing here. Of course, you get a lot of posturing and politicking, but that comes along with any sort of community.

That said, I'm new to forums in general, so maybe none of it has gotten "old" to me yet.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sybaritical
Random thoughts: If you were a male massage therapist, would you try and advertise your business in a lingerie shop? (0)
are you kidding? That would've been my first order of business. Women's dailies, lingerie shops, poncy supermarkets, poncy health food stores, excuse me for a moment here while I think about the HBO special you could be making out of your life right now syb.
drool.gif
LA Guy: No, I'm not a juggalo, unfortunately. I don't have that much brand synergy. I am Korean though, which is pretty close in some ways.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I'll take care of you. I have a 9 pyang apartment and a twin-sized bed. Twin means it can fit two sufu-sized people.

Speaking of boy love in Seoul, has Tommy highstreet touched down yet? You can take him to Always Homme for a drink...
lol8[1].gif

sybaritical

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
are you kidding? That would've been my first order of business. Women's dailies, lingerie shops, poncy supermarkets, poncy health food stores, excuse me for a moment here while I think about the HBO special you could be making out of your life right now syb.
drool.gif

yeahhhh I advertise in all the poncy health food stores, yoga studios and crunchy green eco shops, but I walked past a new lingerie place this afternoon and wondered if attempts to advertise there would be misconstrued.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Lingerie shops are ok. Do not take away from them the opportunities which they may want. And, if they were to exist, would a men's underwear store be any better in this case?
Questionable, would be girl's junior high schools, etc.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What will I be eating todai: steez sufu ghetto threak edition!
Chicken or steak? Someone decide for me before I run to the shop...

Hawkeye

Reaction score
>> supertalk index >> cities >> supertrash >> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
author topic :: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... [13 messages, page 1 of 1]

sarno
-semibored-

What underwear do YOU rock???

posted: Oct 27, 2005 09:25 AM msg. 1 of 13
this site is so lame now.

Tampon of Fire
-bored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 10:14 AM msg. 2 of 13
go sit on a stiff one

Toronthoe
-bored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 10:15 AM msg. 3 of 13
You ******* think ****'s lame? Then ******* make an interesting thread instead of posting "zzzzzzz" and adding to the malaise you're complaining about you asshole.
Edited by Toronthoe on Oct 27, 2005 at 10:21 AM

cheapmuthafukr
-superbored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 10:21 AM msg. 4 of 13
why would you post this ****?? if you dont like it ******* leave.

Corbin Law
-superbored-

Love Robot

posted: Oct 27, 2005 04:42 PM msg. 5 of 13
Sarno: you sort of have a point there......sort of

there has been a very large change in attitude on this forum.
alot more non denim related threads have been popping up
alot more love for nike, nigo, and bape has been showing up

and most of all. there is alot more hate between members on this board. if someone says one thing someone else has to point out that they spelled the word you by just saying "u"

the point of a message board is to: A. Make a thread containing your question or comment and then B. reply to the responses with valuable information.

the deteriation ive seen is that the cycle is messed up. Someone will go A. ask their question. then the replys they get are not B, they are C. which is people flaming them and each other until they completely diverge from the whole point of the topic

the attitude of this forum has changed over the past month.

people seem on edge, more people are joining which is making poeple whove been a while a bit suspicious of what they might expect comming from these new people.

the problem ahs arrised however: when you join a board, in my opinion, you should be as polite as possible to try to win peoples trust and then open up more to your personal feelings once people understand where your commuing from, so you dont come off as a douche bag. But people have showed up and befre theyve been here 2 weeks theyve been flaming people and wahtnot.

The easiest way for this board to heal itself is just for everyone to chill out a bit, and be more open to each others observations adn feelings. BUT! those observations adn feelings that are given need to be a bit more constructive and contain AN ACTUAL PURPOSE anad not just pure E-Hate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chwa?

purest
-bored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 04:45 PM msg. 6 of 13
maybe it's because the world is coming to an end...

My Pal the Crook
-superbored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 04:48 PM msg. 7 of 13
Quote:

Sarno: you sort of have a point there......sort of

there has been a very large change in attitude on this forum.
alot more non denim related threads have been popping up
alot more love for nike, nigo, and bape has been showing up

and most of all. there is alot more hate between members on this board. if someone says one thing someone else has to point out that they spelled the word you by just saying "u"

the point of a message board is to: A. Make a thread containing your question or comment and then B. reply to the responses with valuable information.

the deteriation ive seen is that the cycle is messed up. Someone will go A. ask their question. then the replys they get are not B, they are C. which is people flaming them and each other until they completely diverge from the whole point of the topic

the attitude of this forum has changed over the past month.

people seem on edge, more people are joining which is making poeple whove been a while a bit suspicious of what they might expect comming from these new people.

the problem ahs arrised however: when you join a board, in my opinion, you should be as polite as possible to try to win peoples trust and then open up more to your personal feelings once people understand where your commuing from, so you dont come off as a douche bag. But people have showed up and befre theyve been here 2 weeks theyve been flaming people and wahtnot.

The easiest way for this board to heal itself is just for everyone to chill out a bit, and be more open to each others observations adn feelings. BUT! those observations adn feelings that are given need to be a bit more constructive and contain AN ACTUAL PURPOSE anad not just pure E-Hate.

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Oct 27, 2005 04:42 PM
Corbin, I remmeber when this place was mostly NON denim threads and it was wonderful. The whole Denim/Selvedge thing on here is about a year old.

A Friend Of Yours Friend
-bored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 04:52 PM msg. 8 of 13
WELL DUH!! SCENES GETTIN HIJACKED BY POSEURS AND NT NUMNUTS! JUST LIKE RAP DONT WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD LIKE JERU???? ONE DAY!!

Quote: people seem on edge, more people are joining which is making poeple whove been a while a bit suspicious of what they might expect comming from these new people.

purest
-bored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 04:52 PM msg. 9 of 13
the reason i even commented about that d00d using "u" instead of "you" is because he asked "...why didn't u just try them on?" like i was an idiot or something. had i seen them in person, i obviously would have tried them on, subsequently, i would have been the one telling everyone else about them. get it?

bufo
-semibored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 05:56 PM msg. 10 of 13
dude, there was no way to tell those jeans were selvage. So I thought the only way u knew was that u saw them in person.. so ya.. i thought were an idiot cuz u didn't try them on.

sarno
-semibored-

What underwear do YOU rock???

posted: Oct 27, 2005 09:36 PM msg. 11 of 13
where did this thread go? sigh.

andewhall
-superbored-

Live it like you Love it....

posted: Oct 27, 2005 10:15 PM msg. 12 of 13
^^^^^It started nowhere and it's gonna go nowhere

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

bobbyhundreds
-superbored-

posted: Oct 27, 2005 10:57 PM msg. 13 of 13

Quote: Corbin, I remmeber when this place was mostly NON denim threads and it was wonderful. The whole Denim/Selvedge thing on here is about a year old.

Eeexactly. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

For you nonbelievers, The best part about ST is that none of the threads die, so you can easily click on the 91st page of Supershopper and see what Supertalk used to be about 2 years ago.

WHO ELSE is holdin' down the 2003 crew?

The craziest part is this messageboard hasn't NEARLY achieved a level of blowing out. I give it another 2 years before this site just gets ridiculously outta control.

thehundreds is huge.
www.thehundreds.com
Edited by bobbyhundreds on Oct 27, 2005 at 11:04 PM

your ad here

CFBB v1.1.3

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
WAYWTtoruntotheshopandthenBBQ: steez sufu ghetto threak edition!:

MMM jumper, APC NS, uniqlo red socks, MMM german army trainers (white)

azn8oi

Reaction score
To view this thread or threads in this forum your post count must be 100 or greater.

You currently have 14 posts.

spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads