• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jamie411

Reaction score
I am more disappointed in the prices than the selection. I looked at a few interesting pieces but they are hardly discounted compared to the past. Makes S&M way more appealing.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bum .. No sign of EU outlet!? Based on US fellows bitter reactions I guess we won't miss much of it anyway .. Last year was a trashy as it gets, I only managed to snag 5 cheap shirts (28e each), pair of slacks and couple of ties and pocket squares ...

TheSupplier

Reaction score
EU outlet only starts after the US one closes. Watch for it next Monday at 8 or 9am.

They never run two outlets at the same time.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bum .. No sign of EU outlet!? Based on US fellows bitter reactions I guess we won't miss much of it anyway .. Last year was a trashy as it gets, I only managed to snag 5 cheap shirts (28e each), pair of slacks and couple of ties and pocket squares ...

U.S. didn’t really get an outlet either if you ask me...20$ off of shirts but final sale is hardly a real outlet deal

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EU outlet only starts after the US one closes. Watch for it next Monday at 8 or 9am.

They never run two outlets at the same time.

Thanks! Never thought of that, especially since the last year the EU outlet was already open on July 23!

U.S. didn’t really get an outlet either if you ask me...20$ off of shirts but final sale is hardly a real outlet deal

True, definitely cannot consider that an outlet and always better to add more money and buy what you truly like in that case.
Looking forward to see the prices for the EU outlet if they decide to open it .. Certain consumer laws are protecting the European buyers from the final sale, so we always have the choice to return goods. I made some returns during their online outlet in the past year without any problems . .

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So you bought NINE items from the outlet. That was trashy as it gets?

Last edited:

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So you bought NINE items from the outlet. That was trashy as it gets?

Wish It is good as it sounds .. Other than couple of shirts, rest were mainly small items like ties and pocket squares and I have returned some of those .. No suits or jackets or some outerwear where I could claim the outlet was worth it ..

I remember ordering the $699 full length Casentino wool/alpaca coats back in 2017 for just 99 EUR .. Those days are long gone now .. Crazy times .. They even sent those from their USA warehouse to Europe and paid all the custom fees for me ..

Or those cool Havana jackets for 99 EUR ..

I guess I'm too spoiled with their past outlets ..

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was NEVER a UK outlet.

The EU outlet is only for people who live in Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

I will be on standby for the EU outlet on Monday for everyone who didn't like the US outlet.
I know. I was just making a lame joke at the expense of those Brits who thought Brexit would make their lives better.

jbc54

Reaction score
Sad times but I think we can say goodbye to the days of $159,$179, $199 beautiful Havana Jackets...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derinmichel