• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, so the outlet ”might” begin tomorrow or Tuesday. If not, then next Monday or Tuesday. Rise and shine early and hit that Refresh button!

Rip. I just spent my "suit money" on some stuff on Grailed. Oh well. I got some items I wanted for a fantastic price. I may have to sit this one out.

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
Any deets if the European outlet will happen at

Here's an odd question for you:

I live in Sweden, but will be travelling to Amsterdam for a week on July 18th. Do you know if it's possible to order through the outlet and have the items delivered either a) to my hotel b) to the nearest SuSu store?

Option B is what you want to do. As mentioned above you can immediately return what you dont like. One important note: change your country from Sweden to The Netherlands before accessing the outlet on their website (the small flag in the top right corner). That way you can order as if you were living in The Netherlands and select the Amsterdam store for shipping. You still need to give a Dutch address for reference, but you can just put the address of your hotel there.

Houta

Reaction score
Option B is what you want to do. As mentioned above you can immediately return what you dont like. One important note: change your country from Sweden to The Netherlands before accessing the outlet on their website (the small flag in the top right corner). That way you can order as if you were living in The Netherlands and select the Amsterdam store for shipping. You still need to give a Dutch address for reference, but you can just put the address of your hotel there.
You can use my amsterdam address if needed - wouldnt say no to a tie in return ;) just kidding, feel free to use my address free of charge mate. PIM if you need the details. Cheers!

hotelmotel

Reaction score
A couple of the above comments reference returning Outlet items. I thought that was not allowed. Is it permissible if you ship to store?

kithking23

Reaction score
From one executive that I know in CS,they’re not supposed to tell you when it’s going to happen. Also employees get first dibs in the outlet during the weekend I believe I was told by an employee. Might appear tomorrow.

hschrapel

Reaction score
Just a heads up, there are daytrips to this place https://bataviastad.nl/en/ right from Amsterdam. It's a shuttle bus for a very fair price. In Batavia Stad there is a Suitsupply Outlet (a full on store) with essentially the same pricing as the yearly outlet. Definitely worth a visit if you are gunning for Suitsupply items anyway. Often what is on the online outlet overlaps with their stock anyway.
Could you comment on what they have in stock? Is it all typically bold, checked suits or could I find a conservative piece or two?

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
To everyone new asking the same questions we get every end-of-season: no one can know for sure in advance when the outlet starts in which region and if it starts at all (there is no guarantee there will be an outlet, they have skipped it plenty of times before in the last 5 years). Their customer service will never give an outright confirmation. People here will report hearsay, but that's it, hearsay.

For the until the next three weeks you just need to check their outlet website (found here: https://eu.suitsupply.com/en/outlet or https://us.suitsupply.com/en/outlet) or this thread. In my experience as soon as the outlet launches this thread will have reported on it within a few hours with the access code. Also the outlet is always locked to a region. If you do not live in the region the outlet is opened in, you can't place an order, the only solution then is to find a proxy (someone living in that region and willing to order for you, and then ship it to you).

giandu

Reaction score
Bump :)
I just bought an Havana suit from a Suitsupply store in Europe, and need to have the jacket’s sleeves shortened. Which of the 4 SS stores have the best tailoring service? Madison Ave, Brookfield Place, Soho or Roosevelt Field?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads