• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
12226036875_bdfa9d9e5b_b.jpg

puckbw11

Reaction score
My latest. I usually am a. 38r but sized down. Still not sure if it was the right call .

simple80t

Reaction score
My latest. I usually am a. 38r but sized down. Still not sure if it was the right call .

Why aren't you sure?

If you're going for a slim fit, it looks fine. If you don't like the slight pull at the top button then you might want to either size up or get your tailor to let it out a little.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Took a quick look at the S/S 14 releases on the EU website. Overall I wasn't too impressed tho I like this jacket.

Yup, with you on that... I just broke down & ordered it. I did initialy like a couple of other items, esp. the York & Madison suits... but looking at some of their measurements/style details, I don't think they'll be ideal for me*, and there wasn't much else I like. I also finally decided to get a grey Soho from last year's S/S collection that I've been thinking about for far too long; if I decide I don't like it IRL, I'll just return that one. Now to sell a couple of things to partly fund those buys and create some wardrobe space!
laugh.gif

*not that it's easy to figure out the measurements as several of their online tables currently seem a bit screwed up.

Last edited:

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that looks like an amazing fit to me, sharp lookin suit-- only very minor tailoring needed. I think if you size up, gonna look boxy and too big.

MMoon24

Reaction score
Couple of things noticed...

1. I noticed that their sizing chart has gone bonkers. A 40L Napoli recommends a 25.6 inches for sleeves? 19.9 inches for shoulders? When I previously purchased my 40L Napolis, they measured in at 35.5 inches for sleeves and 19 inches for shoulders. The Lazio shows the same thing in regards to sleeve length.

2. For whatever reason, they decided to remove this suit from their current lineup and put it up for pre-order. I already own this suit, which makes it even weirder.

Last edited:

watch37

Reaction score
I ordered a London and had extra material to let the waist out. But I had only little extra material to let out the seat. So if your seat is tight make sure you let your tailor check it out before you remove the tags.

EEWithoutStyle

Reaction score

Couple of things noticed...

1. I noticed that their sizing chart has gone bonkers. A 40L Napoli recommends a 25.6 inches for sleeves? 19.9 inches for shoulders? When I previously purchased my 40L Napolis, they measured in at 35.5 inches for sleeves and 19 inches for shoulders. The Lazio shows the same thing in regards to sleeve length.

2. For whatever reason, they decided to remove this suit from their current lineup and put it up for pre-order. I already own this suit, which makes it even weirder.

I noticed their sizing was jacked up a few days ago. Waiting on some call backs for job interviews so I can go out and purchase a suit. Might go this Saturday regardless to the Chicago store, we'll see.

Clipper

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for quit a bit and ended up getting a Napoli. This is the first decent suit I've owned and I wanted to get some feedback to make sure it is the right fit and worth keeping.

I plan on getting the sleeves lengthened. I've also noticed that there may be something wrong with the way the pants fall below the crotch area, not sure if that can be tailored or if any other adjustments are needed.

Thanks in advance !!

atoms

Reaction score
Clipper, are you wearing a short or regular? If so, try a regular and/or long. Not sure how well the rest is fitting but it doesn't seem the most flattering cut for you (could be the camera angle).

Last edited:

Clipper

Reaction score
Gotcha. This one is a short. The guy at the store had said this one fits better than the reg, but perhaps I should go back and check it out. Do you think the Napoli in general isn't good for my body type?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads