• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sellidor

Reaction score
I need to exchange a jacket, but we're on lockdown and the store is closed. Customer service told me I could have extra time and exchange it when things calm down.

Dizzy8108

Reaction score
yeah my custom trousers are being sent to the store soon

I picked up part of my order yesterday. I was told that they weren't sure how the rest would be handled. Either they would meet people at the store as needed or they would ship them to us. I think they are doing all they can but this is such an unprecedented situation there is a lot of confusion.

kid1002

Reaction score
I live in Shanghai and go to the store here quite often. I put an order for a MTM VBC DB jacket in back 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my first try-on. Apparently instead of 2 weeks, orders are now to be waited for 3~5 weeks time, even for a garment tailored with VBC fabric.

pomor

Reaction score
If the sky above you isn’t blue and you’re not feeling so great — just wait for Suitsupply Jort collection for spring/summer to drop any moment now. A few pieces are always good for a laugh.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It appears that online Outlet store is now open for Europe .. Does anyone else sees this? I cannot enter it, though, none of the passwords seems to work ..

I had a jacket in my basket which now appears to be sold out, and when I click on it in my basket it redirects me to their outlet store where it says it's open .. The jacket is also no longer visible in their regular store ..

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It appears that online Outlet store is now open for Europe .. Does anyone else sees this? I cannot enter it, though, none of the passwords seems to work ..

I had a jacket in my basket which now appears to be sold out, and when I click on it in my basket it redirects me to their outlet store where it says it's open .. The jacket is also no longer visible in their regular store ..

Link?

pomor

Reaction score
I believe there may be an unplanned US outlet next week — MANY items I had my sight set on disappeared earlier this week — just like what normally happens in days prior to an outlet. The virus continues to upend normalcy...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads