• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JTS

Reaction score
The M2M options are vast, but not entirely easy to navigate on the website. For instance, if you see something you like browsing the OTR stuff and select the customise you only get limited options. It’s best to go via the Create your own section for every available option.

delfam

Reaction score
looking to buy some dress trousers. Since I can go in store I prefer Suit Supply over SM. Is it true the pants are super tight? I like a thinner look since I'm skinny, but don't want something hugging me. I'm 30 years old and want something that will age gracefully

sargeinaz

Reaction score
Most people working in the stores probably can’t even come close to knowing how those adjustments might affect the rest of the jacket.

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
looking to buy some dress trousers. Since I can go in store I prefer Suit Supply over SM. Is it true the pants are super tight? I like a thinner look since I'm skinny, but don't want something hugging me. I'm 30 years old and want something that will age gracefully

You are better off going m2m for trousers than OTR. Its basically just an extra charge of 20-50€, and you get to choose your design and get all measurements correctly. You would normally spend that amount on normal alterations anyway.

smglobal613

Reaction score
Does anyone know who currently produces the Suitsupply CMTM? is it done in-house now? I made two and nervous that they will come out like one I had got 1 year ago which was pretty bad

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
Does anyone know who currently produces the Suitsupply CMTM? is it done in-house now? I made two and nervous that they will come out like one I had got 1 year ago which was pretty bad

Its completely in house, which it also was one year ago.

archipel

Reaction score
AFAIK they have a pretty generous return policy on custom made. So if you are not satisfied just return it.

pomor

Reaction score
AFAIK they have a pretty generous return policy on custom made. So if you are not satisfied just return it.

Right? Rumor has it that some (many?) custom-made returns end up at the physical outlet store in Holland. @TheSupplier, can confirm?

LondonLurker96

Reaction score
Does anyone have a particular rep in Suitsupply's London stores who they recommend for M2M?
I did a M2M suit with them a few years ago but found the process frustrating because the rep was pretty useless and quit halfway through the process.
Cheers

dapper3

Reaction score
Is it me or is the Fall/Winter collection underwhelming?

kithking23

Reaction score
I saw that. Maybe a few things will trickle in throughout the season.
Yes but,to me this is an indication that they held off on the outlet to inevitably still have those items be put on the outlet later. I’m not purchasing anything until then IMO

pomor

Reaction score
Yes but,to me this is an indication that they held off on the outlet to inevitably still have those items be put on the outlet later. I’m not purchasing anything until then IMO

I am ONLY purchasing from their outlet going forward. They only have themselves to blame. I don't think they're doing particularly well right now, to be frank.

P.S. I just looked at the women's section on their website. 90% of stuff there is discounted. Didn't someone say here that they're discontinuing the women's division and regret ever having it?

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
They have always mixed new stock and old stock, with updated photos with the current models. And why shouldn't they, it's not like menswear stuff really goes out of style that quickly, or the products lose quality.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads