• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hschrapel

Reaction score
I don’t remember seeing these jackets, and I am a Jort afficionado! Makes me wonder if — are you ready? — these are straight to outlet sales that were meant for the original store before the virus situation reshuffled their plans? They were gonna ask $700 for these and these are just under $500 now.

The moral of the story I am learning is if you want something from the regular store now — I would wait till July. I have a feeling they will still go ahead with the normal July outlet, and this sale shows that they are willing to dump fairly recent and even current stock into the outlet.

I bought a jacket 2,5 months ago at a regular price that is now 50%... Such is life
I wonder if they do go ahead and run one in July, whether they'll continue to offer to other countries like they are now. I've always missed out being in Sweden and now having them offer it in Sweden, it's fantastic! My fingers are crossed for both a July outlet, and shipping to Sweden

TheSupplier

Reaction score
I think this an exception. If the economy turns around correctly the next outlet wont be until Jan. Europe is already planning to open back up and I DOUBT Trump will let the US stay down for long.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this is late to the party, but a few months ago I wrote a guide on SuSu fits that turned out to be very popular.

for those new or those that want an insight from someone that worked there (hope it is ok to share my work):

pomor

Reaction score
I think this an exception. If the economy turns around correctly the next outlet wont be until Jan. Europe is already planning to open back up and I DOUBT Trump will let the US stay down for long.

true, true — however, places around me already are cancelling 4th of July events... Also, I do see a fairly quick recovery but not till fall/winter. Additionally, everyone will take a “see what happens in the fall (with the virus) approach”

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t remember seeing these jackets, and I am a Jort afficionado! Makes me wonder if — are you ready? — these are straight to outlet sales that were meant for the original store before the virus situation reshuffled their plans? They were gonna ask $700 for these and these are just under $500 now.

The moral of the story I am learning is if you want something from the regular store now — I would wait till July. I have a feeling they will still go ahead with the normal July outlet, and this sale shows that they are willing to dump fairly recent and even current stock into the outlet.

I bought a jacket 2,5 months ago at a regular price that is now 50%... Such is life

That may be the case for some items, but not all. Many of the pieces I bought from the outlet (before the outlet was announced via email) were down to 1 left in my size.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That may be the case for some items, but not all. Many of the pieces I bought from the outlet (before the outlet was announced via email) were down to 1 left in my size.
Same here, many of them said only 1 left. We are lucky we could get in so fast.

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My order status changed to Order Sent on Thursday but I never got a shipping noti.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you guys notice that they phased out La Spalla and now it’s called Lazio? They have left the La Spalla name in the descriptions though...

TheSupplier

Reaction score
They simply renamed the fit like they always do.

Havana pleated DB = Madison

Havana Jetted = Soho

Havana patch = Hudson

they just simplify as the fits as much as possible so it’s easier for the customers to buy quickly without thinking so much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads