• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tricky what size did you end up going with?

thanks

38R but I've been selling off my Havanas in this size as they're getting too tight in my shoulders and chest (~40").

I may order a 40 to try at some point.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Gents! I couldn't wait for Suit Supply to open their store in Toronto so I went ahead and ordered from the website. Placed my order dead in the middle of the night on Monday and it will be here by Thursday. Wow. That is fast shipping - and free!

This order is really to get a grasp on how some of the clothing fits and I've always needed a plain navy suit, so I went with the London in 38R. I'm crossing my fingers that everything fits, especially with the sleeves.

I also ordered a pair of grey wool pants and a white dress shirt. I'll most likely return the pants and shirt as I just want to get a grasp on the fit.

Does anyone have experience with the London? Good? Bad?

Syeknom

Reaction score
I wear a grey flannel London regularly and love it. Strong roped shoulders, higher waisted trousers and lower buttoned jacket works well for me.

Syeknom

Reaction score
Seem to remember last year that they started rolling it out around the end of August and the Brussels store didn't get theirs until mid September.

Enthusiasm

Reaction score
I just posted this in the Fit Feedback thread, but I figured I could share it with you guys too! The suit is a plain blue Napoli, size 46. I'm 183,5 cm tall and weigh in at just below 70 kg. I'm positively surprised by it, although I do see some changes to be made. Any opinions from you guys?

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That London flannel suit looks amazing!

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just posted this in the Fit Feedback thread, but I figured I could share it with you guys too! The suit is a plain blue Napoli, size 46. I'm 183,5 cm tall and weigh in at just below 70 kg. I'm positively surprised by it, although I do see some changes to be made. Any opinions from you guys?
I can't get these to load bigger so tough to tell the details, but general silhouette is decent. Is that a Euro sized 46? @PapaRubbery - the A/W will come out in Euro/US autumn, just as it's starting to warm up for you.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The London flannel looks great. I really like the cut. I think of it as a poor man's Tom Ford...broke man's Ford, maybe. But I like the way it looks on me, as well. Wish they'd put more materials up in it.

Syeknom

Reaction score
The shop assistant told me when buying it that they simple don't shift that many in the London model (especially in the US) hence the limited amount of suits they offer in it. Sadly it's not even available for MTM.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads