• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Centralia Knitting Mills Varsity Jackets--order closed

skunkworks

Reaction score

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I have it taken care of. ALL have shipped including the sweater.
The late entry is not ready.

Best,
mauro

worship.gif
worship.gif

bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

That is all I have to say!
bigstar[1].gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I seriously think I am secretly more excited to see these Skookum fit pics go up than I am the TOJ varsities. This has been like waiting for the second coming.

hnlax

Reaction score

Best,
mauro

that's what i'm trying to figure out. i ordered on oct 2...is this the "late entry"?

damn me for being late.

mauro, i also sent you an email about my address a little while ago but didn't get a response--just want to make sure my jacket doesn't get sent to my old place.

cheers! thanks for all the hard work!

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To clear up any confusion, all the jackets (except for Dunkin's... yours is late) are on their way to Farinellis. Once they get there, I'll be checking them against everyone's orders, and they'll be shipped out to you guys.

6 weeks, 3+ months, same difference
smile.gif

dunkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
To clear up any confusion, all the jackets (except for Dunkin's... yours is late) are on their way to Farinellis. Once they get there, I'll be checking them against everyone's orders, and they'll be shipped out to you guys.

smile.gif

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782

smile.gif

Could you post some pics of all the jackets, if the owners are ok with that.

It would be cool to see the other colors and the effect it has on the style of the jacket.

Group pic for teh fap!!!
bounce2.gif

JO3B

Reaction score
these jackets don't even exist. i'm convinced.

i'm gonna get a farinelli's box shipped with varsity air.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score

Best,
mauro

Thank god. I was beginning to believe it was never coming.

JO3B

Reaction score
At this point i don't really mind being impatient. Apparently the items were shipped from centralia. Is this actually the case or did centralia only say they were.

If they have shipped, even with poor shipping choices i'm sure they've arrived at farinelli's.

It would be nice if we were given updates more often. even if they were as simple as "i don't know". something is better than nothing.

I have said time and again i appreciate the effort from shoreman and farinelli's but at the end of the day we all paid money and some sort of update is worth it, i think.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JO3B
At this point i don't really mind being impatient. Apparently the items were shipped from centralia. Is this actually the case or did centralia only say they were.

If they have shipped, even with poor shipping choices i'm sure they've arrived at farinelli's.

It would be nice if we were given updates more often. even if they were as simple as "i don't know". something is better than nothing.

I have said time and again i appreciate the effort from shoreman and farinelli's but at the end of the day we all paid money and some sort of update is worth it, i think.

Believe me I am aware of that and I feel awful about the delays. Any lack of communication with the buyers has merely been that I hate posting without having an answer for people.

Anyway, they're in at Farinellis. I'm going down there tomorrow to do one last QC, confirm ship addresses, and they'll ship out. I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off and will do the best I can to make sure they all get in the mail (still waiting on dunkin's sorry dude). Would be today but I'm stuck at work.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take pics when you confirm the specs of the jackets plllllllzzzzzz
I needz it for teh fap.

JO3B

Reaction score
Shoreman,

I understand everyone has their day to day to take care of. Thanks a bunch for the update.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads