• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
about 5'10-11", size IV. The pit measurement for the V was a pretty big jump up (over an inch IIRC) so I dont think it would fit me any better.
****, I'm 6'3 and size V is only half an inch longer than IV.
Have to settle for the cardigan then.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me like a lot of his stuff is on the shorter side.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

I typically find cotton knitwear pretty underwhelming with very rare exceptions I have. I also do like cotton and linen like the dries shawl collar from 08.

I went to visit suspension point's owner yesterday and tried on a really nice SS cotton cardigan sometimes the fabric works beautifully and sound perfect for LA evenings. I'm definitely getting the lightweight bomber, I find the idea of a delicate piece based on what skinhead wear to be pure genius. You guys should check out the other labels he is carrying though, the new Ute Ploier and Gustavo Lins is quite good.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

I went to visit suspension point's owner yesterday and tried on a really nice SS cotton cardigan sometimes the fabric works beautifully and sound perfect for LA evenings. I'm definitely getting the lightweight bomber, I find the idea of a delicate piece based on what skinhead wear to be pure genius. You guys should check out the other labels he is carrying though, the new Ute Ploier and Gustavo Lins is quite good.

very interested in this based on the few things i seen. ute is a win of course. i would prefer linen knit for summer nights...

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

To be honest I only picked fights with who I consider douchbags of the forum and theres a couple. These people that have some high and mighty sense because of post history or cause they have past seasons pieces that are so rare every one should be very envious. After a while it just looked like I was joining their ranks and becoming a complete douchbag so I backed off, it was fun while it lasted though
I was never here for a popularity contest so I openly say my opinions which are not always.....popular

+1

i love how jet always has some **** to say, he's a queer.

Enix

Reaction score
Quote:
****, I'm 6'3 and size V is only half an inch longer than IV.
Have to settle for the cardigan then.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me like a lot of his stuff is on the shorter side.

Received mine few days ago.
Size 4, 5'11 165lbs.
Fit is ok, a bit short though.

Last edited:

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

very interested in this based on the few things i seen. ute is a win of course. i would prefer linen knit for summer nights...

Linen wouldn't make that comfortable knits + Schneider is really good at getting fabrics made that use basic materials like cotton but are still elaborate and heavily textured.

Gustavo Lins had a really nice almost transparent black jacket for summer.

Dairy Phobic

Reaction score

Jacket I am talking about is like this one (in black and dif season I think), really lightweight, good for summer.

how thin is the viscose here and is it just a single layer? I can't find a bigger picture of the jacket

my concern is this may actually be too thin

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Linen wouldn't make that comfortable knits + Schneider is really good at getting fabrics made that use basic materials like cotton but are still elaborate and heavily textured.

Gustavo Lins had a really nice almost transparent black jacket for summer.

agreed about schneiderian fabrics. but i have a linen knit that's rather quite nice, and both damir and leder have put out linen knits i'd love to get my hands on...

anyway, last thing i need is another scarf but ss scarves are just too good (can't decide which i like more between those and sarti)

Kuki

Reaction score
Quote:
agreed about schneiderian fabrics. but i have a linen knit that's rather quite nice, and both damir and leder have put out linen knits i'd love to get my hands on...
anyway, last thing i need is another scarf but ss scarves are just too good (can't decide which i like more between those and sarti)

Go for sarti imo, I have an Israeli flag sarti scarf you would love.
lol8[1].gif

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Go for sarti imo, I have an Israeli flag sarti scarf you would love.
lol8[1].gif
i've owned both and i'm just saying not sure which i prefer. your scarflag sounds intifabulous

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads