• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Looking for casual short sleeve button downs and interested in trying out some Schneider. US based and typically wear a 48 EU. Let me know if you have anything you're looking to get rid of

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the wool drawstring dress pants from Schneider? Not used to not having belt buckles.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the wool drawstring dress pants from Schneider? Not used to not having belt buckles.
I have 3 pairs from various seasons, whats up?

withbluejeans

Reaction score
I have 3 pairs from various seasons, whats up?
Mostly curious about if you can wear them in a business casual setting without revealing you aren't wearing a belt. Also if there are any fit pics out there. The listing I'm looking at just has two photos and no other information about the pair so it's hard to get a sense for what they look like on a person

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mostly curious about if you can wear them in a business casual setting without revealing you aren't wearing a belt. Also if there are any fit pics out there. The listing I'm looking at just has two photos and no other information about the pair so it's hard to get a sense for what they look like on a person
DSC_0019.JPG

20190505_145431.jpg

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in the schneider period jacket in the camel velour? Bought from nmwa, size 5. TTS. PM if interested!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.