• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spending $1500 on sweaters

SuitMyself

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jessis
$1500 on sweaters...seems a little unnecessary for a holiday...

No, no, no, no. He's spending $0.00 on sweaters. He's not keeping them. He's going to wear them and then return them for a full refund.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jessis
$1500 on sweaters...seems a little unnecessary for a holiday...
I thought $1500 for a sweater seems a bit unnecessary even for regular use.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor
You've never done that before?

We need a smilie for bullsh@t
lol8[1].gif

HarleyBob

Reaction score
Just curious, do you do this with your underwear as well? Buy it, wear it for a week and then return it?

Man, would I like a pair of those.
smile.gif

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Richard Pryor, you are a bad, bad man. That said, I can appreciate your candor in sharing those evil plans with the interwebz

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One can return something worn ... and without reason other than getting a refund? This has never occurred to me.

Learn something new everyday ... and sometimes -- as with this one -- the situation is telling in more than one sense.

SuitMyself

Reaction score
I think Richard Pryor got his idea from Westinghouse (the SF guy who returns worn clothing to stores and who phones his credit card companies to reverse the charges if the stores don't give him a refund).

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitMyself
I think Richard Pryor got his idea from Westinghouse (the SF guy who returns worn clothing to stores and who phones his credit card companies to reverse the charges if the stores don't give him a refund).
It has still never occurred to me.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
One can return something worn ... and without reason other than getting a refund? This has never occurred to me.

Have you ever lived on a continent with a Bloomingdales?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mack11211
Have you ever lived on a continent with a Bloomingdales?
Yes. I once had a place in New York not all that far from the "flagship"... but I never set foot inside as far as I recall.

Fortunately I have a house further downtown now.

69clyde

Reaction score
you sir are the worst human being that i have ever heard of. I would have never thought of such thing. you are disgusting...just continue to shop at walmart you ******* loser, i manage a mens haberdashery and it is people like you that make me want to commit homicide...you sir, are a ******* loser to the highest level, you ******* poser, you ******* ************* loser, god damn, it is a good thing that you are not in my bedroom right now, i would reallty **** you up......**** you.....god damn, **** you

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads