• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

dufferin1

Reaction score
best joke in the world. i guess you don't speak german, do you? some of the old guys had character and were great players. the initial rivalery descends from the beginning of the game. look back in history and you might understand better.
the new/current generation is a bunch of pretentious show offs.

That can be said by any nation, and not just Germany. Out of all the teams at Euro, Germany has been one of the most respectful. I've seen a lot of calls that should have gone in favor of Germany but didn't.

alan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Germany is also the team with the fewest fouls. Ive been a german fan since 1990, i think this is my favourite generation. They had great players before but they always grinded results and didnt really have a beautiful style of play. I always wondered how they managed to win with a squad where noone can dribble the ball even. This squad plays some evry attractive football.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Germany's proudest moment.

Last edited:

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bet you £5,000 Denmark will not win Euro 2012.
Where are you from originally?
Yeah, chances don't look so good for them now :embar:
Bigger surprise were Russia and the Netherlands. Didn't see them go so soon.

Germany ... which also answers Fritzl's question if I can understand them. I just don't see where they brag more than any other team.

[/VIDEO]
Germany's proudest moment.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That can be said by any nation, and not just Germany. Out of all the teams at Euro, Germany has been one of the most respectful. I've seen a lot of calls that should have gone in favor of Germany but didn't.

lebowski-opinion.jpg

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Germany ... which also answers Fritzl's question if I can understand them. I just don't see where they brag more than any other team.

so you speak german? it's the way they do it. especially the greenhorns like e.g. neuer. i wish him a gurkerl so badly...

i mean, none of these guys has won a title already... ...do they?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys , Rooney just told the press England will win the all competition.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Guys , Rooney just told the press England will win the all competition.

See, when he says things like that, things likes this usually happen:

England-Portugal-2006-World-Cup-Wayne-Rooney-cropped

dufferin1

Reaction score
so you speak german? it's the way they do it. especially the greenhorns like e.g. neuer. i wish him a gurkerl so badly...
i mean, none of these guys has won a title already... ...do they?

I speak German actually and carry a German passport. Sorry you're all pissy. I think you confuse confidence with arrogance.

Last edited:

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I speak German actually and carry a German passport. Sorry you're all pissy.
I think you confuse confidence with arrogance.

nicht doch. i just don't like them. dive king müller is not respectful and king poldi doesn't even know the word. he's harmless, though.

Last edited:

dufferin1

Reaction score
nicht doch. i just don't like them. dive king müller is not respectful and king poldi doesn't even know the word. he's harmless, though.

Der Mueller ist einen show-mann.. aber warum mögen sie nicht die anderen? Der Neuer ist ja ein super torwart, und Schweinsteiger kann auch gut spielen.

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ok, the interviews with Podolski are gold. Sometimes he makes absolutely no sense in what he's saying. "Football is like chess, only without the dice" :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads