• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just posting fit pic of my gray v-neck (still can't find a model name)

Large on 6', 195lbs.

Last edited:

Monn1k

Reaction score
Just posting fit pic of my gray v-neck (still can't find a model name)

Large on 6', 195lbs.
Liking the fit.... I saw that one on ebay aswell, thought about it, but I wear M in my fisherman sweater...
How would you say this compares to a Stark/Fisherman sweater?

Kinda curious about what this piece is called aswell....

dogatemyhw

Reaction score

Just ordered a Stark from Henrik Vibskov's NYC store. $257 shipped!

Tres Bien is $254 shipped to the U.S. and last time I got slammed with customs
crazy.gif

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ordered a black Stark from stoy-munkholm. I think it is the last size medium they had in stock. A good deal at just under $200 with shipping.
Update: Just checked the website to see if my order was processed. Luckily it went through since it appears that they are now sold out.

Sorry but I ordered it two days ago and got the out of stock email today. I presume you will get the same.

Islander

Reaction score

I ordered a black Stark from stoy-munkholm. I think it is the last size medium they had in stock. A good deal at just under $200 with shipping.
Update: Just checked the website to see if my order was processed. Luckily it went through since it appears that they are now sold out.

Was there a code or something? Stoy is showing me $258 before VAT plus $28 shipping...

EDIT: v v v Thanks, must have missed it

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you looking at the black melange? That one is full price. The plain black is the one on sale.

Islander

Reaction score
Does the Marked cardigan fit similar to the Stark, esp. in body and sleeve lengths? Can't find comparable measurements anywhere.

EDIT: I found measurements for an XS Stark and XS Marked, and the Marked was 0.5" longer in the body. I'm going for it (in a larger size of course).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52