• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure its virgin. The stark isn't even remotely soft, and is pretty itchy if you are wearing a t-shirt underneath it. I wouldn't let this deter you from purchasing, its borderline outerwear at it's weight and thickness so usually only longsleeves underneath apply.

It's not super soft, but I definitely don't find it itchy. I wear mine with just a short sleeve tee all the time.

Last edited:

Tigerprawn

Reaction score
If anyone has had a change of mind on their Stark I'd be interested. Any color other than Navy in a size small

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thomasec

Reaction score
I know this is a bit sacrilegious, but has anyone had any luck slighly shrinking any SNS pieces? I have a size Medium Ratio Cardigan that is just a tad too big. Debating between trying to shrink it myself, or just taking it to a tailor.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this is a bit sacrilegious, but has anyone had any luck slighly shrinking any SNS pieces? I have a size Medium Ratio Cardigan that is just a tad too big. Debating between trying to shrink it myself, or just taking it to a tailor.

A would avoid trying to shrink it. I think it would hurt the quality of the wool.
Taking it to the tailor? Never heard of anyone taking a knit to a tailor? I would avoid that one too.
Buy a size smaller instead. Loads of people want SNS pieces. Shouldn't be difficult to sell yours. Also, the differences between sizes are fairly small on this brand.

Last edited:

Saksen

Reaction score

How tall are you/what's your suit size? I'm looking to get my own, and debating just buying a small or holding out for an XS.

According to Google's conversion I'm about 5'11" - 5'12". I actually don't know my suit size, so can't help you with that. If you're in a lot of doubt I'd really recommend you find a place to try the small on before buying.

Harbin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

According to Google's conversion I'm about 5'11" - 5'12". I actually don't know my suit size, so can't help you with that. If you're in a lot of doubt I'd really recommend you find a place to try the small on before buying.

Lol 5'12"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads