• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received my burgundy fisherman from MR PORTER today, and the fit is great. The color is more maroon than burgundy, which I'm glad about. I just wish the arms weren't set at 90 deg angles- the bunching under the arms is a little annoying. Still, I'm looking forward to wearing this soon!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
clay is a nice color, as soon as one person rocks it then everyone will jump on the wagon

i said this about olde green awhile back before anyone had copped it

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
jetstradamus

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was one of the first people to get the stark

IIRC

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
LOL i handled it at htc at santa monica and told peeps here to cop it cuz it wasn't my steez before it was ever mentioned on sf

anyways i got mine for a steal and it's my go to beater knit along with my uniqlo

Last edited:

Saksen

Reaction score

NOBD has the indigo melange, he posted it in WAYWT today :thumbs-up:
Not sure if there is a (non-melange) indigo, I only know of navy blue, olde blue, sea blue...

My stark just says "Indigo" on the tag, so I guess they both exist. I should've gotten the melange then.

Last edited:

bobden

Reaction score
I don't think this M fits me very well, is it my body shape or should I size down perhaps?
[ATTACHMENT=1388]100_1093.JPG (378k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads