• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Navy yesterday, fit is great. Sweater is a bit longer, but I think it elongates the torso nicely. Sleeves are good, bit tight in the chest, but I have larger chest/shoulders so that is too be expected. Think I might kop another one soon, real nice sweater overall.

jt2gt

Reaction score

Got my Navy yesterday, fit is great. Sweater is a bit longer, but I think it elongates the torso nicely. Sleeves are good, bit tight in the chest, but I have larger chest/shoulders so that is too be expected. Think I might kop another one soon, real nice sweater overall.

What size....M or L? Any more of these on sale anywhere? Thanks...jt

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how are sns starks supposed to be cleaned?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
roll it in a towel and pat well before you dry it - will drastically reduce drying time

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how are sns starks supposed to be cleaned?
Mines been through the washing machine and left to dry. Takes days to dry though...

Would never put any sweater in a washing machine to wash unless it was J Crew or something (even their cashmere from 3 years ago was sort of nice). For any nice knit: In an extremely clean sink or bathtub -- or just a plastic tub -- use a very small amount of Woolite or Woolite Dark or some other such gentle detergent (some swear by Dr. Bronners) and hand wash with cold water. Warm water can felt finer knits, always use cold. Always reshape and dry flat, and the towel roll trick can help to cut down on drying time.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Picked up my sixth SNS piece, third cardigan, from B&S. Just cant get enough of this brand. I love the craftsmanship and attention to deal. The weight give the garments a nice drape. Looks great with both MC & SW&D.

:inlove:

theclipper

Reaction score
I just got my Stark this week from RG. I went to wore it out tonight for the first time and ended up finding a hole in the armpit. I'm pretty bummed after dropping a decent chunk of change on this after reading about how high quality all their products are. The hole is about the width of my finger. Do you guys have any advice on how I should get this repaired or if I can get a replacement or anything?

Thanks much.

Islander

Reaction score
^ Hmm that sucks, but don't sweat it - super easy fix. Any good tailor can do it cheap and you will never notice the repair.

Black melange from TBS. I've been layering it with a Veilance shell at zero °C, feels good man.

Thought at first I sized too small but it is loosening up a bit and conforming to me nicely.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Hmm that sucks, but don't sweat it - super easy fix. Any good tailor can do it cheap and you will never notice the repair.
Black melange from TBS. I've been layering it with a Veilance shell at zero °C, feels good man.

Thought at first I sized too small but it is loosening up a bit and conforming to me nicely.

Excellent. Although it does look short on you. How tall are you?

Last edited:

Gruntle

Reaction score
They're on sale at END, Minus the VAT not a bad deal. I had to grab two since I can't make up my mind.(blue and green)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads