• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was eying that black stark on mrporter since last week, happy to have seen the code and pulled the trigger with no hesitation. Can't say that I'm not happy it was priced lower.

Islander

Reaction score
Kelv was right, I tracked down a cached version of the black stark from Mr Porter's website and compared it to the measurements provided for the blue. Interesting... something is not right.

Black:

Blue:

Will post full report soon :satisfied:

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lol, I hate when that happens. At least you guys got the cardigans. I want to buy the navy stark and they dont have the small or medium. Now I have to play the waiting game. Does anyone know if they make the Stark or the Marked in gray? I want both of them but I would like to have one in gray and one in blue.

lol sorry dude.. i probably bought the last navy stark from mr. porter in size small.

my b!

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kelv was right, I tracked down a cached version of the black stark from Mr Porter's website and compared it to the measurements provided for the blue. Interesting... something is not right.
Black:

Blue:

Will post full report soon :satisfied:

The descriptions are different as well. One says meant to be worn fitted and one says loose-fitting.

I would normally take an XS but I hope the S works out for me.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm in between xs and s but cuz xs is so hard to find anywhere I just sucked it up and only consistently buy s for anything sns. I have 6 pieces now and all are s and they all fit relatively similar and fine. That stark I have is the only one that has for sure shrunk from washing haha

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay since I feel out of the wagon now I am buying from tres bien shop. I plan on buying the Stark and the Marked cardigan. Can yall help me choose a color for the stark. I am going to wear this cardigan a lot, I mean a lot a lot. I just recently donated half of my closet so this is going to be the first winter piece I buy.

For the stark should I buy the navy blue, black or black menage...or maroon? (I want it to be versitle but also have life...I was thinking either the black menage or maroon, the black manage looks a bit gray and I like it for that)

what color should I get for the Marked? Does anyone know where I can buy the marked?

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I got the black last year when all the nukkas were goin crazy for the maroon and sea blue or whatever the ******* was. I think it's like my 3rd black piece or some ****.

Looking for marked cardigan though haven't decided on color yet. Actually I have but hardly anyone carries that ******* ****.

Someone needs to get on that clay stark tip that **** is fresh as ****.

Last edited:

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I got the black last year when all the nukkas were goin crazy for the maroon and sea blue or whatever the ******* was. I think it's like my 3rd black piece or some ****.

Looking for marked cardigan though haven't decided on color yet. Actually I have but hardly anyone carries that ******* ****.

Someone needs to get on that clay stark tip that **** is fresh as ****.

Where did you find the marked in stock? I'm ready to buy it but I can't find it in stock anywhere.

Biggen

Reaction score

Okay since I feel out of the wagon now I am buying from tres bien shop. I plan on buying the Stark and the Marked cardigan. Can yall help me choose a color for the stark. I am going to wear this cardigan a lot, I mean a lot a lot. I just recently donated half of my closet so this is going to be the first winter piece I buy.
For the stark should I buy the navy blue, black or black menage...or maroon? (I want it to be versitle but also have life...I was thinking either the black menage or maroon, the black manage looks a bit gray and I like it for that)
what color should I get for the Marked? Does anyone know where I can buy the marked?

I'd say it depends on the rest of your wardrobe. I wear a lot of blue jeans and feel my burgundy stark goes great with that.

Last edited:

dogatemyhw

Reaction score
I picked up a Stark at Henrik Vibskov NYC too!

They have some styles online:

http://www.henrikvibskovboutique.com/shopping/men/clothing/item10122449.aspx

But there is A LOT more in the NYC store. Lots of sizes and colors. Got the sea blue Stark! So nice!

Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys at Henrik Vibskov in Manhattan. I stopped by their shop this evening after seeing in this thread that they stock SNS Herning, and they had a pretty decent selection of stuff. I didn't look around too much because I knew exactly what I wanted (Stark cardigan in Sea Blue), but they had sizes on the main floor and additional ones up in their stock. Definitely worth stopping by and checking the stuff out if you're in the area. And for what it's worth, i'm 5'10, 170ish, and the medium fits me very well, sleeves length and all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics