• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well I didn't come across a post of someone who is 6'0, 177 lbs and a 42 chest. (maybe its there and I just missed it) I figure maybe someone could benifit by me posting my findings...I didn't think it was a big deal but I suppose.

I'm about the same and taper down to a 32-33" waist, went with a M. It loosens up a bit and the length is perfect. It's fitted but not tight or anything.

Islander

Reaction score

Who's stocking the maroon or burgundy this season besides Tres? I'm looking for a small, and am prolly gon lurk until sale season

SNS webshop, End Clothing, Vibskov, Støy Munkholm, maybe others. Only SM has a small left... good luck finding one on sale :)

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just want to give mr. porter some props. they refunded me 20% for a coupon that I didn't apply during check out and personally called me to notify me of their awesome customer service! :slayer:

send them some business!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
On second thought I ain't droppin that much on that **** when I got the stark for a steal. Navy marked, not doing black on that one. Need medium.
You are a L with those dimensions, unless you like your stuff shrink wrapped.

Where did you get your stark?

Tres Bien Shop, the best webshop going right now.

Last edited:

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know if the waffle knit sweaters mr porter has right are sold in other colors anywhere else?
http://www.mrporter.com/product/164337 or especially this one http://www.mrporter.com/product/164336
164336_mrp_in_l.jpg

ranker

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a small Stark in black (or navy as a second choice). I've noticed that the Mr. Porter sale is over but does anyone know if this item goes on sale regularly and if so when or where would the best place to shop would be? Also what's the normal sale price for this piece?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hardly ever goes on sale. Pretty much the only good sales I've ever seen on them are when retailers decide to stop carrying the line altogether.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

anyone know if the waffle knit sweaters mr porter has right are sold in other colors anywhere else?

Tres Bien shop among other places

ranker

Reaction score

Hardly ever goes on sale. Pretty much the only good sales I've ever seen on them are when retailers decide to stop carrying the line altogether.

So $270 from Tres Bien is usually the best deal around? Btw, if ordering from them, do I get hit with customs if I live in the US?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes generally best deal. No, I've not been hit by customs.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great I just ordered the Maroon and now I feel that I have to get this one as well. Opinions?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm about the same and taper down to a 32-33" waist, went with a M. It loosens up a bit and the length is perfect. It's fitted but not tight or anything.

When you say that it loosens up how much did it loosen up? I like for my cardigans to hug me, not squeeze me but I dont like the extra fabric.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads