• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You are the Adblock Evangelist!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're worse than a pop-up, man

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Why "threak" instead of "thread?" is it one of those meme things where people type on forums like they were lolcats? I know I sound middle aged asking this (I'm 27 this week), but for a long time the internet was just a place to check scores and do research.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup. just fun with teh words.

*c what i did there?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Just so you guys know, all complaints and suggestions are relayed up the chain of command, or if already complained about, sometimes re-complained. Unfortunately, I am not much good at harping, finding it very depressing, and it doesn't help anyway. Things get fixed when they get fixed, which can be quite a while sometimes, or right away on occasion.

Kaplan: tell your friend we don't delete accounts because it leaves confusing holes in content, and doesn't delete the quotes. Besides that, the person's posts are all archived by archive.org and google, probably boardreader, and other places as well. Even if we delete them, they are not really gone. If there are specific posts with contact info or something, we will edit those if they are PMed.

I would go completely insane without adblock. Fok actually likes ads. I find that utterly alien.

Last edited:

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just so you guys know, all complaints and suggestions are relayed up the chain of command, or if already complained about, sometimes re-complained. Unfortunately, I am not much good at harping, finding it very depressing, and it doesn't help anyway. Things get fixed when they get fixed, which can be quite a while sometimes, or right away on occasion.

Much appreciated.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know what I've been searching for, but this "Curves" ad with a very happy looking 60 something black woman celebrating something (weight loss?) has been seeing heavy rotation on this site alone. Not a problem, but I think it's funny that a women's diet program is being advertized on a men's style forum

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks. What makes it a little frustrating is when a complaint seemingly goes unnoticed, like the issue reported by NOBD and I. Just a little 'Noted' from one of you guys would go a long way, as well as help with reducing redundant error reporting.

Kaplan: tell your friend we don't delete accounts because it leaves confusing holes in content, and doesn't delete the quotes. Besides that, the person's posts are all archived by archive.org and google, probably boardreader, and other places as well. Even if we delete them, they are not really gone. If there are specific posts with contact info or something, we will edit those if they are PMed.

:puzzled: This must be a reply to someone else...

Last edited:

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry, I got them mixed up. And yeah, I need to reply more in here. And yeah, sort of ironic, I would prefer the whole internet without ads, including here, but if we didn't have them, we wouldn't be here. I do have SF whitelisted so I can see and report annoying ads though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads