• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

i want you to be a midnight cowboy so bad but i cant let you go out wearing that :(

something a tad more structured. like this http://www.ssense.com/men/product/comme_des_garcons_homme_plus/black_handmade_wool_hat/46312

Mr snowman, I actually like it because of the lack of structure. Though to be honest that rei chapeau has been bookmarked for some while ;)
But I just renewed my american passport (need to renew others next!) so it seemed like the next step was to get an american cowboy hat -- but one I could wear. Perhaps you're right about the structure...jute is perfect for the summer though.

It suits you shah. The color is good too.

Why thank you mr snake, I am taking this into consideration!

[
Why are you creeping into a normal person's house (bathroom at that!) :/

Well the guest bathroom is more suited to "normality." Don't worry, it was just because the turkish hamam was being serviced by the attendants. I'm still a stereotype :bigstar:

Feels like you're gonna offer to sell me a scroll of Firestorm..

I've no clue what that is, but my friend can probably hook you up if you need it ! Please, step into my carpet store to discuss further...

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:nodding: the hat fits you since it adds a lot of texture to a fit. but it looks more "fisherman" than "cowboy" -- either one (snow's suggestion) will look good though

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
the alternative is, of course, this much smaller brimmed but deeper copper hat !

then again i might not want either, i like my damir cap too much to wear other headwear especially impractically larger ones ...
dunno.gif

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yay or nay to these shoes? i intended to wear them more formally with a suit, but does casual work?
id rather wear sneakers (and was wearing sneakers) with this get up that ive got on today :)

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78