• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shoes to match my jeans

talk

Reaction score
i have a pair of thin finns, nudies. and big shoes with thin jeans seems too look just plaing stupid. soo right now i only wear it with my vans slip ons, converse, and pumas. soooo now heres the question, would hi top shoes still look ok?

specifically
vans sk8 hi tops
and nike hi tops (santanas)

or if not what other shoes would you guys recommend other then the usual slip ons/converse. thanks

broady

Reaction score
some people rock big shoes with slim jeans. check out some of the what are you wearing from cheap mf, i reckon it looks good

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
yeh... i was gonna ask the same questions.... what works with something like apc NS other than vans/converse????

prozach1576

Reaction score
Personally, I think high tops look much better with skinny jeans because the laces don't get in the way and make the hem look funny.

noinimod

Reaction score
yea, dunk highs look awesome with slim jeans ^^

personally, i wear cons with my NS. used to wear dunk lows with them but figured it looked a lil hypebeasty.

headcoat

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of skinny hemmed jeans and Alden Indys? I'm considering ordering a pair of Indys, but I've never seen them worn with a skinny jean.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that big chunky shoes look terrible with slim jeans. I'd stick with sleeker low profile shoes or boots.

charolastra

Reaction score
common projects achilles high.. nice and simple not unlike a dior sneaker, and goes perfect with skinny denim like cures or diors

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
here's my take on it...

jordans... but only 1-5.

heres some 3s with ande whall grifters
dcfc0028oh1.jpg

my favorite tho is my OG blazers... here they are with samurais(S0500XX)
dcfc0010cy2.jpg

i also think any of the more retro looking hitops will work.... think 70s- 92

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads