• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

royalemint

Reaction score
laugh.gif

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
314qxy8.jpg
20fc23c.jpg

The loafers at the bottom of the wheel are beautiful, and love the grey to black leather. Any details? and the trees below them! awsm
Originally Posted by royalemint
laugh.gif

these are nice, congrats. One of the nicer doubles and they look great in black

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pliny
The loafers at the bottom of the wheel are beautiful, and love the grey to black leather. Any details?

and the trees below them! awsm

these are nice, congrats. One of the nicer doubles and they look great in black

These are from an old post on my blog, they actually are from Scafora's rtw collection as meister mentioned Paolo Scafora in his post...I kind of posted these for comparison
smile.gif
http://suitorial.blogspot.com/2010/0...ra-napoli.html

I dont know why everybody goes crazy over those trees, I would prefer Delos/Saint Crispin's type of shoe trees as they are super light and much more comfortable for travelling (and also pretty elegant, but ehhh, they are shoe trees
plain.gif
).
My last bespoke Ugolinis came with that type of trees and Lattanzi mostly uses these or another version with a concealed ring instead of a knob btw.

Galix

Reaction score
mine are actually dark brown misty, although in the photos they look black

I'm thinking to get a pair in a very dark brown (with low light they look almost black). What do you combine them with? Apart of gray, I can't think in other colors...

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
These are from an old post on my blog, they actually are from Scafora's rtw collection as meister mentioned Paolo Scafora in his post...I kind of posted these for comparison
smile.gif
http://suitorial.blogspot.com/2010/0...ra-napoli.html

I dont know why everybody goes crazy over those trees, I would prefer Delos/Saint Crispin's type of shoe trees as they are super light and much more comfortable for travelling (and also pretty elegant, but ehhh, they are shoe trees
plain.gif
).
My last bespoke Ugolinis came with that type of trees and Lattanzi mostly uses these or another version with a concealed ring instead of a knob btw.

oh cheers i tried to find it on yo blog - which I have looked into a few times lately and think is great BTW - cheers!
... the trees are different, that's what is attractive about them, but without a doubt St Crispins have the best RTW/MTO trees I've seen.

mine are actually dark brown misty, although in the photos they look black

okay, even better, more mix-match options
smile.gif

Jermyn

Reaction score
Made a quick visit to Hamburg on the weekend and dropped by Ladage and Oelke to pick up these beauties.

IMG00351-20110703-1413.jpg

IMG00345-20110703-1404.jpg

IMG00344-20110703-1403.jpg

IMG00347-20110703-1407-1.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
^what airline cabin is that? looks sumptuous

Serious. And whats more sick is imagine taking a pair of shoes, with trees, along with a camera and all your other stuff in your carry on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads