• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for new size 31 raw hem denim in black. If anyone has some leads for slightly discounted ones I would appreciate it.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

more on my instagram

those sequin lace ups look heaps good

The sequin Oxfords are very nice, as are the lizard Derbies (not as keen on the python ones in that picture). I also really like the Chelsea boot top left, but would prefer to buy a plain black leather. I'd like both the derby and the Chelsea in both plain black calf and some other kind of variation - the black lizard is my favourite so hopefully a good variety will be available.

Seeing the Derby shoes in this show made me revisit my SS 13 derbies with grosgrain trim. Going to wear them tonight with black skinny AW13 jeans, a white DH concealed placket shirt, and my AW 13 black peacoat. I like these ones but the pointed ones from this show are way cooler:

The tailoring looks very good too. I'm not normally one for peak lapels but the second Chesterfield on the runway looks nice. The circle buckle belt has grown on me too.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the mid sneakers for this season from ssense. I wanted the gold laces so set there. Are the other laces sold separately? Wouldn't mind picking up another color

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
alright gentlemen, i cant take it anymore. i need myself a leather so next week im picking up an L01 and i request your help.
i'm 6'3 and weigh 195lbs with a lean/athletic build. what would be the best size for a proper fit?
I would go with a 52 since I`m 6`3 and the sleeves feel short, on the other hand, bombers and other jackets like peacoats go with a 50 or 48

noirwest

Reaction score

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At 6'3 and 195 I would think at least a 52. I'm 6'1 and about 147 and take between 48 and 50 (50 in blazers, 48 in overcoats, L in ts and sweaters, and 40 in shirts). It does depend on your frame though.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

What are your thoughts on SLP blazers?
SLP blazers just like the boots, jeans and leathers are #1 in the market mate. Hedi's tailoring is second to none.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these staff for the show or something:

Looks that way:

Last edited:

Hedifan

Reaction score
Get the one without the trim. Would stand the test of time better.

If you do get the blazer, you'd still have to bring it to the tailor to fit it properly - arm holes, hem, waist, etc.

The quality is great but if you want to spend that kind of money, look for the signature grain de poudre texture, something from the permanent collection.

The cut is not very forgiving unlike some other brands out there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads