• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ChronBong

Reaction score
what i learnt today was that Stallones daughters are hot as hell
Wow yea...and i didnt know stallone would care this much about fashion...lol. what other stars were there?

and I HOPE TO GOD THAT HEDI RETURNS TO DIOR! the hints of ppl posting his past designs indicates his return to DIOR!

RAF SIMON ******* SUCKS!

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RAF SIMON ******* SUCKS!
He was in charge of womenswear at Christian Dior, he started off really well, his debut show which was his infamous Haute Couture show which he had like 5 weeks to do or something after the exit of Galliano was one of the highlights for fashion, started to get a little boring towards the end of the tenure. His tailoring for womens is world class.

As for Menswear he has been pretty **** lately, but his latest collection FW16 after his departure at CD showed that he was clearly more involved this time and it was pretty good actually, i imagine he didn't have much time while he was still at CD pushing out 6 collections a year. But his OG **** is like fashion grails re parkas from early 00s and 90s, just recently one of his og parkas sold for 8000USD. He is quite influential with his past work and still referenced to to this day. He still has a massive streetwear cult similar to that of Rick Owens, just look at fashion week everyone wears his sneakers and clothing.

And then there is his work at Jil Sander which is more my style, his signature minimalism with feminine aspects which is obviously quite the trend right now (unisex androgynous etc) and he did this a while ago back then.

Last edited:

Isolar

Reaction score
Anyone know if the blue denim jacket will bleed at all?

I wouldn't think so, as it's washed not raw, but figured I'd check before potentially ruining a shirt or something.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anyone know if the blue denim jacket will bleed at all?

I wouldn't think so, as it's washed not raw, but figured I'd check before potentially ruining a shirt or something.

I have it; it shouldn't bleed. I wouldn't stand in a rain shower with a nice white shirt underneath though.

therattler

Reaction score
Looking at the detail shots: the musical notes and guitar shapes are a misstep - a way too literal reference. The show was at the palladium come on.

Edit: I sort of take this back. Apparently it was a reference to the original rive gauche collection, but still, in the context of his work it appears more heavy handed.

Last edited:

youwhat

Reaction score
hedi had been wearing the low boots in the last few pics of him though.
black suede, low heel.

maybe the jacket was vintage then. :)

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
turning away from the the show's chatter, 2015 Harness's are not as troublesome in the shaft as I expected. Glad to finally get some wyatt's back in my rotation.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forget what I said haha. Need those low heel black boots either in suede or leather.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads