• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

slann01

Reaction score
To clarify, what colorways exist for the Wyatt, I know nut, ochre/camel (believe they're the same), black leather, black suede, and now chocolate. Anything else?

Chocolate - written Cioccolato on the box since the production is italian, is the fw14/ss14 version of dark brown, while the new, lighter one is called something like caffè if I recall correctly. There are also tan suede and python/snakeskin black .

JackoDo

Reaction score
Does anyone know how this season's Hedi Boots differentiate from the Wyatt Jodphurs from SS15 in terms of fit? They should both be similar, if not the same, correct?

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ No idea. Hedi himself seems to wear the Wyatt Chelsea the most, rather than the Hedi 30 - probably just marketing. They've started calling the Wyatt Chelsea a Hedi boot too on the website now, even though the box still says Wyatt on it.

youwhat

Reaction score
yeah, saw that the other day...

know he wore the wyatt black leather harness on the aw13(?) runway but i've mostly seen him in the chelsea elastic ones.
to me just calling everything 'hedi' is lazy / cheapens it.

FluffyTail

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the email address to the Ave Montaigne store? I need to contact them about a recent purchase but lost my SA's business card...thanks in advance!

GloStiX

Reaction score
Does SLP offer alterations or custom sizing for their jacquettes? I've seen short celebritaunts wearing leathers that have clearly been manufactured shorter or shortened to fit them. These guys are both ~5'6", and the jackets still have a cropped fit on them, while SLP models are typically lanky 6'3" dudes.

I wonder if SLP only offers this to top-tier celebrities, or if regular joe customers can request this too. Any of yall ever bought a jacket before that can chime in?

sargeinaz

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing. I'm about 5'8" and the main reason I can't get an SLP leather jacket is because the sleeves are so long on me. The sleeves of a size 46 and 48 come down to the first joint of my thumb instead of end of my wrist. They're about 25 inches long for those sizes and I wish they were like 24 inches long. It's really frustrating actually (especially when my younger brother is 6'1" haha). I also see a lot of Asian men on IG and they look fairly short and their sleeves are fine. Makes me wonder if they have different length sleeves in Asian countries or something, but i doubt it.

Though in that picture of Bruno Mars his sleeves look too long to me, so the same issue I have.

[ATTACHMENT=11749]image.jpg (117k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:

scanner

Reaction score
Jonas isn't wearing SLP.
Mars wears it but his height is actually perfect for the length. He's probably wearing a 44/46. I doubt they're getting custom measurements, I've seen Bruno and other big name, massive celebrities at the flagship stores, meeting up with stylists (usually waiting around for them to arrive) and unless they pre order, they're getting the same stuff as we are off the rack. As long as you are sizing properly, the jackets will hit you as intended.

Last edited:

jhc116

Reaction score
They offer free sleeve alterations if u buy the leather jacket in store.
I wonder the same thing. I'm about 5'8" and the main reason I can't get an SLP leather jacket is because the sleeves are so long on me. The sleeves of a size 46 and 48 come down to the first joint of my thumb instead of end of my wrist. They're about 25 inches long for those sizes and I wish they were like 24 inches long. It's really frustrating actually (especially when my younger brother is 6'1" haha). I also see a lot of Asian men on IG and they look fairly short and their sleeves are fine. Makes me wonder if they have different length sleeves in Asian countries or something, but i doubt it.

Though in that picture of Bruno Mars his sleeves look too long to me, so the same issue I have.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads