1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. bawlin

bawlin Distinguished Member

2. slann01

slann01 Senior Member

Chocolate - written Cioccolato on the box since the production is italian, is the fw14/ss14 version of dark brown, while the new, lighter one is called something like caffè if I recall correctly. There are also tan suede and python/snakeskin black .

3. JackoDo

JackoDo Senior Member

Does anyone know how this season's Hedi Boots differentiate from the Wyatt Jodphurs from SS15 in terms of fit? They should both be similar, if not the same, correct?

4. youwhat

youwhat Senior Member

why are they called 'hedi' boots?

5. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

^ No idea. Hedi himself seems to wear the Wyatt Chelsea the most, rather than the Hedi 30 - probably just marketing. They've started calling the Wyatt Chelsea a Hedi boot too on the website now, even though the box still says Wyatt on it.

6. youwhat

youwhat Senior Member

yeah, saw that the other day...

know he wore the wyatt black leather harness on the aw13(?) runway but i've mostly seen him in the chelsea elastic ones.
    to me just calling everything 'hedi' is lazy / cheapens it.

7. Sweet 2th

Sweet 2th Member

Thanks, slann01. I'll give it a go and cross my fingers it doesn't shrink down to a tiny size!

8. kelice

kelice Well-Known Member

9. FluffyTail

FluffyTail Member

Can anyone help me with the email address to the Ave Montaigne store? I need to contact them about a recent purchase but lost my SA's business card...thanks in advance!

10. youwhat

youwhat Senior Member

Ring them you fucking drip.

11. GloStiX

GloStiX Senior Member

Does SLP offer alterations or custom sizing for their jacquettes? I've seen short celebritaunts wearing leathers that have clearly been manufactured shorter or shortened to fit them. These guys are both ~5'6", and the jackets still have a cropped fit on them, while SLP models are typically lanky 6'3" dudes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wonder if SLP only offers this to top-tier celebrities, or if regular joe customers can request this too. Any of yall ever bought a jacket before that can chime in?

12. sargeinaz

sargeinaz Well-Known Member

I wonder the same thing. I'm about 5'8" and the main reason I can't get an SLP leather jacket is because the sleeves are so long on me. The sleeves of a size 46 and 48 come down to the first joint of my thumb instead of end of my wrist. They're about 25 inches long for those sizes and I wish they were like 24 inches long. It's really frustrating actually (especially when my younger brother is 6'1" haha). I also see a lot of Asian men on IG and they look fairly short and their sleeves are fine. Makes me wonder if they have different length sleeves in Asian countries or something, but i doubt it.

Though in that picture of Bruno Mars his sleeves look too long to me, so the same issue I have.

[ATTACHMENT=11749]image.jpg (117k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015

13. scanner

scanner Senior Member

Jonas isn't wearing SLP.
    Mars wears it but his height is actually perfect for the length. He's probably wearing a 44/46. I doubt they're getting custom measurements, I've seen Bruno and other big name, massive celebrities at the flagship stores, meeting up with stylists (usually waiting around for them to arrive) and unless they pre order, they're getting the same stuff as we are off the rack. As long as you are sizing properly, the jackets will hit you as intended.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015

14. jhc116

jhc116 Well-Known Member

They offer free sleeve alterations if u buy the leather jacket in store.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015