Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. BruceWayne91

BruceWayne91 Well-Known Member

Understandable that you cant tell the specific version of the boots but you can obviously tell theyre wyatts. FYI FW13. The shirt is also pretty easy to tell its a black on black babycat. Summer 14.

2. linstar

linstar Senior member

No, it is not obvious. The shitty filter and sunlight make it so we can't tell anything about what you are wearing. There are no details in the picture that are distinguishable so we can't give you any feedback about the fit or outfit. It doesn't even look like a black shirt to me, could be a dark blue, grey, or charcoal color if you didn't mention it in the next post. I would assume you were wearing h&m or gap as it is virtually indistinguishable from the picture.

3. BruceWayne91

Its no filter at all and the light is all natural so not much i can do about it except going inside which isnt much better...and since you cant tell that what it is from the picture, (i guess you have clicked on it to make it bigger?) i reckon you're simply not that into the brand

4. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

:facepalm::slapfight::rotflmao:

5. BruceWayne91

Dont understand where the saltiness is coming from. Theres a nicer way to say it...

6. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Giddyup, cowboy.

7. BruceWayne91

Haha Yeah felt like a proud son of the lone star state ^^

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015

8. sh0ebox

sh0ebox Senior member

Tip for taking photos outdoors with the sun: camera lens pointed AWAY from the sun (preferably >/=90°) so the sun lights the subject and didn't create lens flare. That would allow for more detail to be obtained from the subject. That's just one of the ways you could have done better with your setting without resorting to going indoors.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015

9. Sweet 2th

Sweet 2th Member

[​IMG]

Recently picked up this shirt. Absolutely love the soft 100% viscose but wondering now how best to clean it.

I saw some discussion on here a few hundred pages back about dry cleaning and handwashing items. Wondered what you all thought about this one. The label does say 'Do Not Wash' but that's obviously impractical. I know that viscose can be a bad one for shrinking but has anyone on here successfully hand washed their viscose shirts without shrinkage or ruining the finish? It'd be a pain to have to go to the dry cleaners if I don't really have to.

10. slann01

slann01 Senior member

I have the same shirt from fw14 in the Grey version. You should be good Just by hand washing it in the sink with a delicate soap.

11. thorns

thorns Senior member

Hedi 30s will look pretty good! Social media as in instagram?

12. flowen

flowen Member

Does anyone have any idea if the ankle opening on newer Santiags have been widened? I sure hope not.

13. zeogo

zeogo Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me what colorway @dyl_lux's (https://instagram.com/dyl_lux/) Wyatts are? I know they are FW13 but in some pictures they look Camel and in others Nut. Or is it just two different pairs?

14. sh0ebox

sh0ebox Senior member

Ochre

15. zeogo

zeogo Well-Known Member

To clarify, what colorways exist for the Wyatt, I know nut, ochre/camel (believe they're the same), black leather, black suede, and now chocolate. Anything else?