Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

^^ Ah OK! Apologies...

2. linstar

linstar Senior member

Ah yeah my bad, just assumed it was the same one. Your coat looks great prudy. Wish mine fit me in the shoulders and arms better. Everything else was perfect. Really wish it was a keeper.

3. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

My feeling is the same as linstar's the arms and shoulders aren't as sleek as I would like, however, I realize that that has to do with the more traditional peacoat look versus a runway model's rendition. I usually shy away from overly long peacoats, because I'm only 5'6". I don't want the jacket to swallow me.

4. youwhat

youwhat Senior member

it looks quite bad.

it looks bad if it was a 25 quid jacket...for a grand one it looks really bad.

5. scanner

scanner Senior member

I'll play devils advocate and say the DH one looks really really nice. It looks much more luxurious. That said, I also have to say if you're gonna spend the money on a peacoat, get the longer one as it looks much edgier and 'hip' for lack of a better word.

6. Jdej

Jdej New Member

Anyone have this SS15 jacket for sale in a EU50? Also, any of you know if it fits TTS or if its necessary to size down one? Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

7. cahomme

cahomme New Member

Thanks so much. Cheers

8. onlyslp

onlyslp Senior member

I know i should post this on the selling page but

Is anyone interested in buying a pair of FW14 low-waisted black raws in size 28? (brand new with no tags)

I'm down to sell for 475 (original price from luisaviaroma) with shipping included (not included if you're not in the united states)......bought an extra pair back then in case the pair that I am wearing right now breaks but kinda just want the money now

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015

9. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

[​IMG]

My collection so far, just got the boots

10. linstar

linstar Senior member

I'm around the same height as you and the longer pea coat from this season hit me perfectly.

11. thorns

thorns Senior member

Wow got any fit pics of those army lace up boots? How do you feel about the construction/quality?

12. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

The longer peacoat is nice and isn't all that long. I returned mine though because one epaulette was way further back on the shoulder than the other (almost 2 cm difference in placement when measured), and I couldn't be bothered to go through the effort of ordering another one. I would also have needed to have it altered because it flared out too much at the bottom like an A-line shape, and because I have very skinny legs it looked odd.

13. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

I'll show better pics and angles tomorrow when i wear them or something, ignore that envelope lol just social media stuff, worn with dior homme 19cm MIJ raw indigo

they're a bitch to put on tho, like i use all eylets and when i wear them i gotta really loosen the first two up and i'm wearing thin smooth socks to reduce friction..
    first impressions they are pretty hard the sole, might need to put an insole in them. i sized down half for these from my true size (43) so my jodhpurs are 42 and i got 42.5 for these, the toe area is quite narrow they fit perfect. they do feel pretty solid when you walk in them pretty good quality i'd say.
    [​IMG]

on another note i kinda want to sell my suedes and get the Hedi 30 for the higher heel, i'm not that tall so thats why i stick with the cropped boots, but i figure i can wear the hedis under the jeans.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015

14. BruceWayne91

BruceWayne91 Well-Known Member

Got a new hat from Nick Fouquet and wanted to show you what I wore today. Feedback is always appreciated. Thinking about cutting the jeans where it hits the boots to have one pair i can stack and one without.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015

15. linstar

linstar Senior member

Take a better picture. Can't see anything at all. Just a guy with some sort of hat, a shirt with buttons (color unknown?) black jeans, and tan boots.