1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

S5000VX 24oz. Samurai jeans size. 29(New with two warm soaks, only tried on)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Rightyow77, Jun 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

Bought these a few months back and although I want to keep them I do not think I will wear these much, since I have lost a lot of weight and the fit is no longer suitable. These have been in the closet since the week I got them in the mail. They have had two warm/hot soaks to get some of the shrinkage out. Bought originally from 2nd, where they were hemmed and chain stitched to a 34 raw inseam. Have all paper work and tags if you're into that kind of stuff. Thanks for looking.

Asking $275 shipped anywhere in the US, but I am open to any reasonable offers.

Measurements in inches:

Waist: 14.5 (measured flat)
    Thigh: 11 (flat)
    Inseam: 32.1 (measured from center crotch on inside of leg)
    Front rise: 10.1
    Rear: 12.7
    knee: 8.1
    Leg opening: 8

These are rough measurements I took using the Blue Owl measuring method.
    more pictures on request.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  2. eddiecibrian

eddiecibrian Senior member

what belt is that? nice combo by the way, are those red wing shoes? what model? you have very nice taste my friend

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  3. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

Hey man,
    Thanks for the kuddos. The belt I bought off of a member. It is a 1 1/2, 15oz, bridle leather belt in natural from Leatherconnection.com. The boots are indeed RW, they are the 9111 boots in rust. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.