1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

S5000VX 24oz. Samurai jeans size. 29(New with two warm soaks, only tried on)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Rightyow77, Jun 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior Member

Bought these a few months back and although I want to keep them I do not think I will wear these much, since I have lost a lot of weight and the fit is no longer suitable. These have been in the closet since the week I got them in the mail. They have had two warm/hot soaks to get some of the shrinkage out. Bought originally from 2nd, where they were hemmed and chain stitched to a 34 raw inseam. Have all paper work and tags if you're into that kind of stuff. Thanks for looking.

Asking $275 shipped anywhere in the US, but I am open to any reasonable offers.

Measurements in inches:

Waist: 14.5 (measured flat)
    Thigh: 11 (flat)
    Inseam: 32.1 (measured from center crotch on inside of leg)
    Front rise: 10.1
    Rear: 12.7
    knee: 8.1
    Leg opening: 8

These are rough measurements I took using the Blue Owl measuring method.
    more pictures on request.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012

2. eddiecibrian

eddiecibrian Senior Member

what belt is that? nice combo by the way, are those red wing shoes? what model? you have very nice taste my friend

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012

3. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior Member

Hey man,
    Thanks for the kuddos. The belt I bought off of a member. It is a 1 1/2, 15oz, bridle leather belt in natural from Leatherconnection.com. The boots are indeed RW, they are the 9111 boots in rust. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.