• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

leeba

Reaction score
Is anybody looking to let go of their FW16 Giorgio jacket? Either color will do - probably in a 48 but I think sizing is pretty free on that piece. I know @OccultaVexillum is looking for one in 52 as well.

lukelev07

Reaction score
Trying to decide if I like the Casper + camo night shirt combo. Also, I need something to put on my feet here, open to suggestions...

20171009_183727.jpg

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont remember the brushed wool jacket from the show, NMWA pics show off awesome details. Cadet stripe jeans are cool on their own, id like to see them work well in a full outfit.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
I dont remember the brushed wool jacket from the show, NMWA pics show off awesome details. Cadet stripe jeans are cool on their own, id like to see them work well in a full outfit.

A61C3341.jpg

They styled it fully closed, and with orange pants and a pink face mask so I don't blame you for not noticing it haha

DSC00643.jpg

and striped denim here with some GATs and a Sage de Cret olive green jacket. That's Nico from Nickel Cobalt tumblr,

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est Perfect than you sir!

@Synthese First thought I had as well, cool seeing Geller take his early Cloak pieces with him into the 2010's. My Cloak FW03 hooded bomber is something Geller has refined every season since.
1000 (1).jpg

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've been wanting pants with a flashy stripe down the side for a couple months now and i was thinking it was an odd/obscure desire but boom geller had already read my mind

btylus

Reaction score
Does the Cadet denim come in skinny fit type I or only type II?

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone might sell their tencel jacket (flight jacket) in 46 or 48 please message me

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
x-posting for fellow Geller fans in the tri-state

Couple more days before our fall preview event. Come by to say hi, try on the pieces you've had your eyes on, have a drink with us to celebrate our 4th anniversary.

Oh.. and we'll have a special promotion code so you can also get a sweet deal :)

C79830B2-65AB-4CAC-8F57-0049A608BB6F.jpeg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est @gdl203 I know the cadet stripe denim are all Type 2, but since there always seems to be variation in sizing with RG denim would it be possible to get a thigh measurement for a size 34?
Thanks!

I was planning on coming down for the trunk show but I'll be in Oregon from the 13th-20th. I'm actually in NYC right now for work but I'm driving straight home as soon as I'm done, otherwise I would try and stop by.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads