• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
I just think the guy got bombed out with orders, the codes where around elsewhere also. Seems that lots had to be ordered
in and created a backlog. First pair I got within 4 days so seems a lot had then be ordered in. It is a great deal though at those prices.
XMAS50 I was sent today...this includes free delivery (don’t shoot the messenger).

Their are new models going online which will be honoured, I’ve got a black buckle boot being sent Friday ....

DBF2C5C4-63CD-49D6-BACE-5B1570125622.jpeg

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Comfort Craftsman in Chestnut... wouldn't think it would be a tough order as this is probably RMs #1 seller (or close)

Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't order that style. Maybe someone can chime in if they ordered the same. Mine were ordered and delivered in under 2 weeks.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered Adelaide chelsea boots (women's) in black from Collier in October and am still waiting for them to ship. They were showing all sizes being in stock when I ordered them, and I did not make any special request for the boots. Now, they're showing that model out of stock on the website, so I'm assuming they oversold them. My initial inquiries were ignored until two weeks ago which the response was summarized as "they will probably ship this Friday." They did not.

If you're trying to get some as a gift, I would avoid this vendor.

I ordered the same boot for my wife on Oct 31st. Nothing shipped even though the owner Freddie makes promise after promise.

emptym

Reaction score
I ordered a plaited belt from CB a couple days ago and will probably order a pair of boots for my wife. Hopefully the belt is in stock and could be shipped soon. The boots are out of stock, and RM Williams is pretty slow, so I wouldn't be surprised if they took a couple months.

I believe RMW closes for a pretty long Xmas break too. A couple years ago, we got some boots through Port Phillip. They were ordered in early Dec., arrived at their shop in early May and our house mid May.

Skirulz

Reaction score
I ordered a plaited belt a couple days ago and will probably order a pair of boots for my wife. Hopefully the belt is in stock and could be shipped soon. The boots are out of stock, and RM Williams is pretty slow, so I wouldn't be surprised if they took a couple months.

I believe RMW closes for a pretty long Xmas break too. A couple years ago, we got some boots through Port Phillip. They were ordered in early Dec., arrived at their shop in early May and our house mid May.

And people t getting edgy over Collier LOL

emptym

Reaction score
Wow, I just got notice that the belt has been shipped and will arrive on Wed. That's fast.

aussiejake

Reaction score
Tip - if you have any long delays over shoes being shipped, file a dispute in PayPal.

After not being contacted for 2 months, CB reached out 40 minutes after raising.

Marucla

Reaction score
I've received part of my order. So if anyone is wondering if this company is legit, they are. My impression is that it's a younger company that overpromised on a couple key items (mainly the comfort craftsman). For the deal I got, I don't mind waiting a month or two since these were somewhat of an impulse purchase.
I see it like a group MTO. Overall, happy with how things turned out.

carlff

Reaction score
Looks like Marucla works for them
Too and so does anyone else that has a good thing to say about Collier lol
Yes but somehow you seen to be the only new user who surfaced just around the time when CB started to screw up, with 100% of your posts focused on saying how blessed we are that CB exists...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads