• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RM Williams "Forum Special" 10.5E AU (~10.5C/10D US)

RM Williams "Forum Special" 10.5E AU (~10.5C/10D US)

atomicranch

Reaction score
atomicranch submitted a new classified:

RMW Williams "Forum Special" 10.5E AU (~10.5C/10D US) - French veal calf, screwed sole, worn only once, excellent condition

These "Styleforum Special" RM Williams boots are from a custom order I made a few years ago. They were worn once, then put back in the box, where they have remained since. Unfortunately, these beautful boots are slightly too narrow for me.

The forum special is intended to be more sleek and refined than the standard RM Williams offerings, and have top-of-the-line french veal calf leather and a screwed leather sole. if purchased new today, I believe they would retail for around $600.

The...

Read more about this classified...

atomicranch

Reaction score
atomicranch updated RM Williams "Forum Special" 10.5E AU (~10.5C/10D US) with a new update entry:

RM WILLIAMS "FORUM SPECIAL" 10.5E AU (~10.5C/10D US)

These "Styleforum Special" RM Williams boots are from a custom order I made a few years ago. They were worn once, then put back in the box, where they have remained since. Unfortunately, these beautful boots are slightly too narrow for me.

The forum special is intended to be more sleek and refined than the standard RM Williams offerings, and have top-of-the-line french veal calf leather and a screwed leather sole. if purchased new today, I believe they would retail for around $600.

The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JZXDT

Reaction score
Hi Atomicranch, I'm keen to get these boots but I'm based in Australia. Would you be able to ship there?

Cheers,
Jaydon

atomicranch

Reaction score
Hi Atomicranch, I'm keen to get these boots but I'm based in Australia. Would you be able to ship there?

Cheers,
Jaydon

Jaydon - I have a sale pending. Will let you know if it falls through. I'd be willing to ship to Australia, but I presume it would be sort of expensive and not very fast.

JZXDT

Reaction score
Okay, let me know if you can sell to me after that pending sale. I am okay with the time taken. Let me know the shipping price though. Hopefully it isn't too expensive.

JZXDT

Reaction score
Just double checking, are these sold yet?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads