• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

ellsbebc

Reaction score
Final day of work at my current employer where I must wear suit and tie. Relocating from Cincinnati to Memphis on Friday and start new job on Monday.

I conveniently noticed that the official job posting for my position is now a higher salary grade than my current grade. So the new employee will make more than me upon hire vs. me after almost two years in the role? I might have an interesting conversion at my exit interview tomorrow.

Enough of my soapbox. Probably taking next week off while I try to find a new gym in the new city. Hopefully I can find one with serious lifters and not all the bro ****.

Khayembii Communique

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man my muscles are killing me, I gotta stay on creatine this is ridiculous.

Gonna schedule a call with a Blackstone summer analyst that used to work at my current firm to get his thoughts on how I can get a job there haha.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My flatmate has decided he wants to get into lifting, he's annoying as ****. He's like 5'9" and maybe 130lb so just skinny fat. He's going to follow some routine on bodybuilding.com with absolutely ridiculous volume, 6 days a week and he's going to spend several hundred dollars on their supplements. It would actually be cheaper for him to run test-e at 500mg with all the ancillaries then this ****. He asked if he's still natty if he takes yohimbine. When I told him it's too much volume and he should follow a beginners program like IA SPBR (because SS is for fattys) he said "I'm not really a beginner, I'm more intermediate". This is gonna be worse then that fat jewish guy I tried to help last year who eventually ran a **** oral only cycle, made no gains and is messaging me from michigan asking me where he can get ephedrine. I've talked him into going to see an endo because he keeps telling me he's only eating 800 calories a day and can't loose weight, but refuses to buy a food scale so he's prob just lying to himself.

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuji did you start with SPBR? If so, how long before you moved on to something else?

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, something kind of similar actually, but with no legs involved lol. I don't ever really change programs drastically, kind of just slowly change stuff.

Bought a slow cooker, someone recommend me sick stuff to put in there. Also I was talking to my malaysian mates, apparently a girl who I shagged whose pics I posted in here and charlie called a whale is kind of famous in malaysia because her dad is rich as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuark. Feels good man.

Last edited:

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

My flatmate has decided he wants to get into lifting, he's annoying as ****. He's like 5'9" and maybe 130lb so just skinny fat. He's going to follow some routine on bodybuilding.com with absolutely ridiculous volume, 6 days a week and he's going to spend several hundred dollars on their supplements. It would actually be cheaper for him to run test-e at 500mg with all the ancillaries then this ****. He asked if he's still natty if he takes yohimbine. When I told him it's too much volume and he should follow a beginners program like IA SPBR (because SS is for fattys) he said "I'm not really a beginner, I'm more intermediate". This is gonna be worse then that fat jewish guy I tried to help last year who eventually ran a **** oral only cycle, made no gains and is messaging me from michigan asking me where he can get ephedrine. I've talked him into going to see an endo because he keeps telling me he's only eating 800 calories a day and can't loose weight, but refuses to buy a food scale so he's prob just lying to himself.

lol @ 5'9" 130 saying he's not a beginner

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slow cooked southwest potroast over quinoa

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

rjbman

Reaction score
@fuji I've got one I really like.

1 lb Velveeta cheese (I use sharp cheddar)
2 14.5oz cans diced tomatos
1 cup hot salsa
2 jalapenos, diced
2 14oz cans kidney beans
1/2 cup water
1 cup milk
~1.5 lbs chicken breast (can even be frozen)
2 tbsp chili powder
1/2 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
salt and pepper to taste

Add everything except the chicken into the cooker and mix it together. Then lay the chicken in (make sure it's covered). Cook for at least 6 hours (I tend to leave it overnight). An hour before consuming pull the chicken out and shred it with two forks, then mix the shredded chicken back in.

Can serve with rice or eat alone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics