• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Glad they kept the 4gs looking the same haha now I don't have to change until the 5 comes out.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you (or does anyone) know how NDC boots/shoes fit? I heard they fit a little big, but can anyone confirm? I wear 7UK in Paul Smith, 8D US in Alden Barrie last, 8.5D Alden Trubalance, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMM for reference. Would I be a 40, 40.5, or 41?

if you're looking at the gudge style they fit pretty true to size (at least the ones i got from yoox did). I think you'd want a 41 or 42. Just get like 3 sizes and send back the ones that dont fit... might as well take advantage of that return policy.

Tonio a 41 should fit you imo.

The outside zip throws me for a slight loop but it's not as big a deal as the rubber sole (as it appears). That thing is gigantic and clunky-feeling.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

Glad they kept the 4gs looking the same haha now I don't have to change until the 5 comes out.

my sentiments exactly. although I was kinda looking forward to getting a new phone and giving my 4 to my girl so she can finally drop that ****** blackberry

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
New Apple CEO Tim Cook has unveiled the iPhone 4S which has an improved camera and extended battery life. sounds like the awesomest phone ever

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

my sentiments exactly. although I was kinda looking forward to getting a new phone and giving my 4 to my girl so she can finally drop that ****** blackberry

*hi-five*

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Guess it's time for me to save up...I still always kick myself for not buying that lad blazer you were selling last year... i've found that lad stuff fits me the best otr -_-;;

I have a Taralis blazer that fits the same and is much nicer (and super rare, from the early unisex collection but cut like a Dior Homme men's).

[url=http://imageshack.us]
[/URL]

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tonio a 41 should fit you imo.
The outside zip throws me for a slight loop but it's not as big a deal as the rubber sole (as it appears). That thing is gigantic and clunky-feeling.

I've seen a couple versions. Both were leather soles but one just had a small rubber heel insert and one had a topy layer and thicker rubber heel layer nailed on. Not sure which gilt has.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hellz yeah, I just recently was able to get my girl to switch from hers to a Droid Bionic.

and that Apple release was a complete joke taking into account the ridiculous hype it was getting. "They're taking months longer than usual, it's going to blow every phone out of the water, blah blah blah". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Last edited:

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've seen a couple versions. Both were leather soles but one just had a small rubber heel insert and one had a topy layer and thicker rubber heel layer nailed on. Not sure which gilt has.

Yeah, the pair I got off Yoox had this "Winterkiller" thick rubber sole laid on. I zoomed in on the Yoox pics and it looked like they had the same thing. I liked them otherwise, just like I the ones on the corner right now, but those are friggin $700 wtf.

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, the pair I got off Yoox had this "Winterkiller" thick rubber sole laid on. I zoomed in on the Yoox pics and it looked like they had the same thing. I liked them otherwise, just like I the ones on the corner right now, but those are friggin $700 wtf.

Yeah i hear it. I bet you could get it taken off or something lower profile put on if it bothered you. Cheaper than the corner route...

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
did Rei Kawakubo & co even do a boiled wool jacket this season ? didn't see any at atelier last time i checked :cry:

i need to know so i don't blow stoopid money on a boiled polyester

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Guess it's time for me to save up...I still always kick myself for not buying that lad blazer you were selling last year... i've found that lad stuff fits me the best otr -_-;;

I have a Taralis blazer that fits the same and is much nicer (and super rare, from the early unisex collection but cut like a Dior Homme men's).

I always regretted not buying those petrov pants

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
which one of you dirty bastards bought those size III schneider ribbed cuff pants :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics