Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lane

Lane Senior member

^Dude, we get it, you're so freaking edgy. Part of the problem with Lane is that he's in love with a brand he barely seems to know anything about. He has, like, a cardigan from Julius? Which looks like shit, btw. And recently a leather he bought that has holes in it so he's going to sell it? Other than that, it seems like pure fanboyism which is silly for something like clothing. He's a lot like Xenox in this respect.
    LOL you're such a stupid fuck. That leather is an obscur one, and I own more than just a cardigan from julius. In fact I don't even own that cardy anymore, numbnuts. Dunno where you are getting all this from. I don't post in recent purchases here cuz I just dont give a fuck. Probably all the items I have from julius/RO cost more than your entire wardrobe.

2. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

have you tried sweats melonade?
    could open up a few doors for creativity..

I was thinking about this the other day. When I first saw it, I didn't like it. Now it's kinda growing on me, but most of the shit I have doesn't seem like it would lend itself well to working with sweats. Except for maybe other sweats but that's weak and I don't want to do that

3. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

This is why I flat out refuse to deal with anyone in Canada. First they want to play games with the shipping costs, then they pull shit like this.
    shipping from canada is expensive. i dont think they are jerking you if they tell you 17-23 dollars. ive shipped to cali numerous times, costs 25 for 1-2 bus days, 17 for 5-8 bus days.
    i just shipped those doma boots to RUSSIA. with tracking it would have cost 101, i opted for the next option down for 58. there was an even slower option with tracking, but would take 3 months via boat...WTF

on another note, kelvin just shipped me some jil pants and they arrived in less than 4/5 days and it cost him like 6 bucks...shipping from USA is way better.

goddamnit i am not a kva fanboy alright, I just like some pieces here and there like every other brand, godfuckdamnn[​IMG]
    i am[​IMG]

I was thinking about this the other day. When I first saw it, I didn't like it. Now it's kinda growing on me, but most of the shit I have doesn't seem like it would lend itself well to working with sweats. Except for maybe other sweats but that's weak and I don't want to do that
    depends on the "sweats" i guess. i like the "sweat trousers" from [​IMG] neil barrett [​IMG]
    seriously, for me the cut is perfect. a low, but not drop-crotch. inseam is a good length. he makes some in wool to wear with a dress shirt. im looking at some gabardine ones with a military vibe...
    forget cotton when thinking of sweat pants. its all about the cut imo.

4. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

SW&D gutters & streets are starting to overrun w/menses

5. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Why is everything I'm selling on b&s to people outside the US. Not that I mind, but damn, is everyone in America broke?

6. bows1

bows1 Senior member

LOL

you're such a stupid fuck. That leather is an obscur one, and I own more than just a cardigan from julius. In fact I don't even own that cardy anymore, numbnuts. Dunno where you are getting all this from. I don't post in recent purchases here cuz I just dont give a fuck. Probably all the items I have from julius/RO cost more than your entire wardrobe.

.... good for you?

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

SW&D gutters & streets are starting to overrun w/menses

can we stop with the sexist period shit?

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

can we stop with the sexist period shit?
    Not sure if serious. If serious, this post will probably actually perpetuate what ctk is complaining about.

Seriously considering some KVA pants from this past f/w, sup snowman.

9. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

do ittttt[​IMG] which ones? you were looking for some baggy/flared out stuff. good selection from that collection iirc

10. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

just sold something to a fool in Belgium named Schneider who comes from Germany [​IMG]

11. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

12. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

which ones? you were looking for some baggy/flared out stuff. good selection from that collection iirc
    Actually looks like it might have been from 09.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sized down one, so they won't actually be particularly loose.

13. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

gotta wear them loose ... there's an unhealthy obsession with everything form-fitting and tapered here. last two days i been wearing some baggy ann and what not.
    Cousins?
    i sent him a message asking this lol

14. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Ya know? It's to the point where a guy can't wear a fishtail in WAYWT that fits length/sleeve wise without being knocked for it being too big...some shit isn't meant to be tight/slim. Loose fits are a nice change up.

15. sipang

sipang Senior member

^ +1

just sold something to a fool in Belgium named Schneider who comes from Germany [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.