Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razele

Razele Senior member

Teg your Corthay comment was on point. People should kop more bespoke / good MTM and I've been saying this for ages [​IMG]

2. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

The dude I bought my Guidis from is selling Augusta cordovan backzips for like 700 or something. It's insane. If they were ONE SIZE SMALLER I would instakop right the fuck now.

I feel much the same way about the horween corodovan 7 hole black carpes up right now [​IMG] IF THEY WERE ONE SIZE SMALLER.

3. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

goddamnit i am not a kva fanboy alright, I just like some pieces here and there like every other brand, godfuckdamnn[​IMG]
    +1 [​IMG] but no mention of me [​IMG]

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I feel much the same way about the horween corodovan 7 hole black carpes up right now [​IMG] IF THEY WERE ONE SIZE SMALLER.
    What size are they?

The CCPs as it turns out are pending anyway but holy balls were they nice. I can't feel bad considering I already got a steal out of that du's thread, getting more than one would be pretty greedy.

5. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Do fashionable women worry this much about having their very own aesthetic? I think this whole thing about "my aesthetic" and "your aesthetic" is a lot like high school kids talking about how they only listen to fallout boy or something.

Or just say "look" instead, faster to type and to read.

ps mandarin collars are great, definitely waiting for them to become a big trend. If you've read the comic Lucifer, he wears a lot of mandarin collared shirts with tuxes.

6. zissou

zissou Senior member

First class packages can be tracked using the customs number.
    I've never seen this actually work. I can tell if it cleared customs, but I've never been able to do better than that.

i like j crew but at least i can keep my aesthetic/taste seperate from whatever brand is popular on sf atm (W+H, schneider, raf)
    Don't mean to offend, but that's easy to do when it's incredibly bland. I think the only fits I've ever seen from you are basically OCBD or white tee, jeans, white CPs or GATs(?), and a navy/black jacket (APC?) of some sort.

7. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

Sooooo I just got a $2k bonus on my paycheck, and I'm not sure why. What should I do with it? Other than cigars, scotch and hookers.
    the above, a few all night parties with your good friend blowseph stalin preceded by some "edgy music" show followed by taking home a few of magician's pale skinny girls and mr blowseph...who needs hookers. ps jdar6, did you ever get that denim trench from last fw? i wanna see fitpics ps this thread delivers on the funny (burns)

8. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

What size are they? The CCPs as it turns out are pending anyway but holy balls were they nice. I can't feel bad considering I already got a steal out of that du's thread, getting more than one would be pretty greedy.
    Size 42 for 1k shipped [​IMG] In pretty decent shape for used boots. http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11464 And gone. Probably should have gotten them anyway and bought some beastly thick socks.

9. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

If you're going to do something stupid (a.k.a. buy clothes) with that much money, you should grab those horse leather Augusta backzips from Atelier or something. So dope. Also, is anybody making any nice mandarin collar shirts right now, or should I just go to my tailor to get some done?
    is mandarin different from band/detachable?

10. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

Do fashionable women worry this much about having their very own aesthetic? I think this whole thing about "my aesthetic" and "your aesthetic" is a lot like high school kids talking about how they only listen to fallout boy or something.

Or just say "look" instead, faster to type and to read.

ps mandarin collars are great, definitely waiting for them to become a big trend. If you've read the comic Lucifer, he wears a lot of mandarin collared shirts with tuxes.

yo i was listening to FB before u were. u just hopped on cause they were trendy. u probably think ashlee is right about the divorce.

11. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

the above, a few all night parties with your good friend blowseph stalin preceded by some "edgy music" show followed by taking home a few of magician's pale skinny girls and mr blowseph...who needs hookers.

ps jdar6, did you ever get that denim trench from last fw? i wanna see fitpics

I couldn't do that to Magician, the poor guy.

The grey Geller treated one? Yeah I did and it's really good. One of those "see look I can still do Cloak" RG pieces... I had originally thought it would be something to wear with monochrome stuff, black or grey, but it actually works a lot better with earth tones so it actually ends up filling a hole in my wardrobe really nicely.

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

R give me the 2g to cop cigars to fill custom cabinet dag.

13. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Yeah you totally need my money.

14. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Need a raincoat to eat my pizza rolls in.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

Yeah you totally need my money.

I have a 55ct to fill son.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.